Got the rest of the week off - no babysitting needed

I totally appreciate my babysitting doesn’t remotely approximate a real job (not getting paid for one thing lol). But when I have days off it feels good.

I might try a walk or something. Haven’t left the village in months (aside from the depot clinic)

11 Likes

Walking is good. I walk the dog everyday. I don’t really enjoy it but I know it’s good for me and her.

4 Likes

What kind of dog is she?

1 Like

A pug? Just saw your avatar lol!

1 Like

A pug. I’ve had her almost 3 years now. I got her when she was a puppy and boy was that hard work.

4 Likes

I heard pugs are hard to housetrain?

Yes very hard to house train. They can be quite stubborn. It didn’t help that when I first got her I had no back garden. I think she was about 9 months old when she was fully house trained.

2 Likes

My mate has a pug whose tongue constantly sticks out his mouth. Is really cute

1 Like

Enjoy your time off!

1 Like

Have a good walk! Who do you babysit for?

1 Like

The boys (my two nephews)

1 Like

I once babysat my nephews. We went ice skating. Then the youngest one threw a tantrum and started kicking my car.

I told my brother, their father, and I was happy they never asked me to babysit again. Still I love them.

Oh, now that I recall. The youngest one called me later and apologized. So there’s that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.