Psychotic rage

Yeah guys often take nitric oxide for uh sexual performance. It’s a vasodilator. Makes blood flow very well. Lol

I was taking it to workout like a pro

i say ’ sorry ’ alot… :heart:
my actions are due to illness…but afterwards when i ’ wake ’ up from the ’ fog ’ i apologise, say sorry…and take accountability for my actions.
mrs. sith understands it is the illness…and she always gives me the space to rant :imp:
we always talk about it afterwards to try and find the ’ core ’ trigger that set me off.
my brain goes fuzzy afterwards…and then i need alot of rest.
communication with your partner is essential .
cbt has helped me heaps…
take care :alien:
p.s i can feel psychotic rages coming on and sometimes am able to warn mrs. sith of the oncoming storm !?! :cloud:

3 Likes

I would say both. I’m not religious, but “let he who is without sin cast the first stone”.

my rage is like a pacing werewolf :wolf: to @SurprisedJ cold, calm and out of it description.
it varies depending upon the trigger :imp:

when i get the cold , calm feeling you describe…i become very dangerous.
i become completely emotionally detached from the reality around me.
thankfully i have never harmed anyone…only myself.

I get that way too but it’s mixed with excitement about violence. Like completely focused and ready to unleash hell, but being very calm and methodical instead.

It’s called controlled mayhem.

Congrats, you have something in common with guys is special operations outfits like Delta and SEALs.

But it’s not conducive for normal life.

2 Likes

thanks, i did not know that…i have learnt alot being on this forum. :books:

1 Like

My theory is that abuse has one intention behind it whether the abuser realizes it or not, it is to create another abuser. As long as that is recognized and I know what is really going on I am in a safer place with my emotions. Some times the cutting edge of anger in response to abuse is useful in avoiding rage, it just has to be used mindfully. Life is not supposed to be all wine and roses. Like I wrote in response to another thread, I hate conflict and fighting. I would rather love people and be gentle as a lamb. But sometimes life puts a person where the only way forward is to be tough and react to the abuse, not over react, but responsive and responsible.

Letting it get to the place of rage only hurts me really and others. it doesn’t help. I don’t think anyone likes that emotion.

2 Likes

Dude man…it doesn’t matter religious affiliation. …throwing rocks at folks just sucks!!!

Where have you been? Welcome back.

Two people stepped on my toes the other day. The first one was a woman. She apologized profusely and meant what she said. The second one was a man, trying to make a joke. He stepped on my toes figuratively while laughing at the woman and me. I got really mad at him. My thinking got messed up and I was unable to meditate in the group we three are in. After meditation, I spoke to him in cultured manner. I expressed my feelings not my temper. He will treat me with respect from now on. (At least for a while. I’ll have to be on my guard that he doesn’t try to take advantage of me again.)

@darksith

This is a pic of Mister Whiskers…my daughter’s new pet. ‘Hamster Hugs’ to you and your wife!! :smile:

4 Likes

that is way cute… :hamster:
Mister Whiskers landed in the right house :house:

When you’re different, but still sweet.
@darksith

3 Likes

Thats good news. Can you recognize the trigger so you can work to avoid it happening again?

1 Like

the more cbt i do the better it seems…the more i talk about the past with my therapist.
i am definitely recognising what brings it on…’ the triggers '.
and the more it happens these days, the quicker i seem to get over it.
i have peeled away so much of this illnes i am now seeing the ’ core ’ triggers/problems.

1 Like

that was wierd i just posted a thread about doughnuts :doughnut:
dark sith skips down the road to get a doughnut :doughnut:… …YIPPEE !?!..:smiley:

1 Like