Sith happens!

for me the one thing about this illness that does not go away or seemingly lessen is the rage i feel, it is a pyschotic rage…
on the outside i seem normal but distant when this is happening, i may mutter…but that is all.
mrs sith knows, she says i get gills on the side of my neck.
i control it, it does not control me, but it is still there…
i have this sort of like creature inside me, like a hairless werewolf, i see its head come out of mine ’ raging, roaring ’ at the world. like some primal beast.
nothing seemingly gets rid of it, not meditation…distraction works the best.
anyways, enough rambling .
take care

I feel like that some days too. There will be an incessant screaming inside. I feel like it’s trying to rip out of me. Distraction is key for me in those times. I don’t talk either. I eat what may come out if I open my mouth to much.

1 Like

I feel similar to this too. I just get angry sometimes. But I believe God is a fair God. “God keeps up with how many times we lament” it says in the psalms. He understands what we go through. And he will give each person according to what they done, it says Romans 2:6.

2 Likes

Ugh, I hate that feeling. It’s good that you are able to recognize that what you’re feeling is psychotic. I have trouble identifying it as such.

2 Likes

Oh boy I know that feeling. Its been a while but I remember it all too well.

1 Like

Angry monster in me too. All too often I open my mouth. Can’t seem to keep my cool once this reaches the boiling point.
A person can only take so much.

1 Like

I get like that too sometimes. I’ve been writing poetry to try and deal with it. I’ve also been praying. And I just went back to Church again, after a six week absence, to see if that would heal me. So far I haven’t had any luck, but I am going to keep on trying.

2 Likes

Here you go sith, this album will help the rage, listen all the way through.

1 Like

I also hate that feeling. I don’t get gills, but I do get claws. The werewolf idea is exactly how it feels for me. I end up doing stupid stuff when I get like this… Not huge dramatic stuff like I used to. Now, I just end up saying stuff I regret.

I’m lucky to have a very forgiving family.

2 Likes

I am sorry you have this psychotic rages, dark sith. I had this feeling when I was on Invega. This feeling disappeared when I switched meds to amisulpride. So it might be one of the side effects of the antipsychotics.

greenlife

1 Like

Very rare for me…and something has to be really bad to set me off. I live in the woods so going out at night and howling at the moon or sky is something i have done…Of course you cannot do that in the city or if you live with close neighbors.

If the werewolf is hairless, perhaps he is just cold? (just kidding)

Usually find a healthy outlet for such feelings…run, jog, work out…I can go out and chop wood or lift rocks and move them around my land to build walls and the 'werewolf" will tame…

Another thing is most of the time any of these feeling have happened i have also drank at the same time as going through a trauma…

2 Likes

I want to live in the woods… :confused:

Yes, this feeling for me often spurs when i hear others in my household fighting over very easily solved matters, and i like the word arguing better.
Anyway. I hate being accused of anything, that is the one thing that has the easiest route to mental anguish in my brain. its like saying “detour” Rage, 2 steps in that direction.

1 Like

Meditation makes it worse, distraction, too much of distraction is what makes me more than normal :wink: but it’s always there, when you look for it you know where to find it.

1 Like