Processing

I just need to accept that I’m sza. I keep thinking of ways to injure or kill myself on a daily basis. This is what occupies my mind. I know I had psychosis but I keep thinking that other things caused it. Like an antidepressant or adderall, even though I had psychosis outside of these events as well. Are voices of angels psychosis, or are they real? I keep thinking they could be real.

1 Like

That sounds like a dangerous place to be. You need to tell your psychiatrist. These suicidal thoughts could even be caused by one of your current meds. You need to tell your psychiatrist asap.

I keep thinking everyone I know are clones. But they can’t all be clones. The only people I don’t think are clones are strangers and the people on this forum.

2 Likes

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Can someone answer my other questions?

The problem I feel is I think I got psychotic from the messages they were trying to send me while I was a terrorist. Like I was getting visions of where they torture people and they were so graphic that I think it made me psychotic. So I wonder if I was actually sza.

you think it is a big issue
but believe it or not
there are parts of world they dont believe in the so called schizophrenia
ppl there who r with schizophrenia
they dont think they r ill and they become better day after day
and they r not sad unlike ppl in western societies they wanna suicide becoz they think they wont recover at all!

1 Like

Well no one really knows your situation better other than yourself unless you believe in the psychiatrist evaluation

I had a LOT of suicidal ideation and self-harm behaviors before I started clozapine. It’s almost been a year and, while I still think of self harm, I’ve refrained from it since August. I very rarely think about killing myself. That’s why I asked to start this med, cuz it’s known to specifically reduce suicidal thoughts. The starting regimen is difficult, but my quality of life is much better. Consider asking your pdoc about it…

That’s what scares me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.