Problem with Folks here

The ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS:

YES I HAVE FOUND A NEW LOVE RELATIONSHIP (pretty intense and Loving one at that). WITHOUT MEDS.

we have a SOUL CONNECTION .

I have the feeling this thread will be closed shortly.

I know.

I will not argue with you anymore.
I will say this again, get help before you get worse. If you donā€™t want meds try CBT or another therapy that suits your belief system. But GET HELP, you are not getting any better.

Iā€™m out of this discussion.

I dont have any side effects at all from my meds. I guess im just lucky :egg:

2 Likes

In my opinion meds work well

1 Like

what do u take?.

As USUAL Minnii.

You were NEVER IN IT :)ā€¦

1 Like

Amisulpride 400mg.
Twice a day

You do not have Weight Gain/ Blunting of Emotions?

How many new friends and Girl friends have you made after starting Meds?.

I have depression with psychotic features. Seeing a new doctor soon and I am expecting the diagnosis could change/be refined. But:

1. Meds have helped me tremendously. Before meds, I was unable to maintain a healthy relationship of any sort. Meds allowed me to stabilize enough to learn the skills necessary to maintain a relationship. I am not cured. I am better.

2. Yes.

2 Likes
  1. I mean REAL RELATIONSHIP (Physical sex/Emotional/Soul) . NOT ONLINE :slight_smile:

Nope no weight gain or blunting. Havent made any new friends but I have a lot of friends from high school im still close with. No girlfriend. Im single by choice. I dont work well in teams

If YOU HAVE FOUND A NEW RELATIONSHIP (not online) then you are an exception.

I have spoken to countless folks who have NOT MANAGED THAT AFTER STARTING MEDS.

That is considering you are not lying.

There u go. U missed out on a lot of things.

What have I missed out on?

I donā€™t think this conversation is a positive one. Saurev has heard from many people that have found medications very helpful for the things heā€™s going through. Heā€™s been very firm that he doesnā€™t want to use medications yet.

As many people know it frequently takes something really bad to happen before some people accept medications as helpful. This may be the case with Saurev.

Saurev - we hope you find a solution and can stop the delusions about injections. Medications and therapy are usually the best approach - and medications can typically be delivered at as low a dose as possible now so that the side effects are minimized. And Therapy is also helpful. Check out CBT for psychosis if you can - at this page:

http://schizophrenia.com/?p=632

People only want to help you and have shared what has worked for them. Some people are able to function well without medications, but given your persistent delusions around people injecting you it doesnā€™t sound like you are functioning well and the ongoing stress due to this delusion is going to cause you a lot of trouble - perhaps the loss of your job and an income.

You have to ask yourself if you truly think that - given the many positive experiences here with medications (with some side effects, it is true) if being out of your job and in a poor relationship with your family is worth it.

For many people here, they have found medications to be a net benefit. We hope whatever you do that you find some peace.

You can always come here for support.

4 Likes