The question is now settled, I'm not schizophrenic,

Almost a year without taking APs and sound as a pound. No psychosis, hardly any negative symptoms (unless you count being naturally lazy), good rapport with those who know me and meet me irl. Reading your stories has reassured me that whilst I can relate to your mental health struggles (I suffer from OCD and occasional depression) and existential anxieties, I don’t really belong in your midst. Without meaning to sound disrespectful or unkind, even the most medicated of you are still more symptomatic than I am without meds. Lots of great people on the forum, that’s what makes it hard for me to say goodbye for good, but ultimately I don’t belong here.

7 Likes

Well best of luck for the future… :sunny:

3 Likes

Time will tell…

Well, good luck to you. :sheep::sheep::sheep:

2 Likes

I’ve not even taking my APs consecutively but mental health still poses a significant liability.

It’s good that you are recovering well though, hopefully more of us can reach recovery too. Without or without medication

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know if I’m schizophrenic.
Should I listen to my current psychiatrist?

She is a respected professional who has multiple years studying and researching severe mental illnesses.

Or should I listen to my current therapist who diagnosed me with schizoaffective disorder?

1 Like

Good luck @NotSeksoEmpirico

1 Like

Well to be honest i went years without taking antipsychotics and not getting positives in the beginning. Idk where you are with that but mine also appeared very ocd like. Tho i do also have ocd.

1 Like

Wish you luck and success.

1 Like

Hope all the best for you!

1 Like

You’ve made a bunch of weird posts about your delusions of soliopsism.
You’re as messed up as the rest of us :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes,bragging about how you feel extra on forum where lot of people suffer,I dont think it’s ok.
You should just anon your account,without putting your “I’m healthy,poor guys” attitude…

1 Like

You don’t need to convince us. If you feel better no one is stopping you from leaving.

You could always stay on and use your experience to guide others, but that’s entirely up to you. Anyway you need to feel that you get something out of it or else you should move on.

Best wishes for your future.

1 Like

But they both seem to agree that you suffer from some form of psychotic disorder, or am I wrong?

1 Like

Sorry to hear you interpreted my words in that way.

No you are right @NotSeksoEmpirico

1 Like

It’s great you have been able to undiagnose yourself

1 Like

I decided to give your rascally comment a like because I enjoyed its felicity of statement. Diagnosis is but a growingly discredited performative utterance.

2 Likes

Then so would undiagnosis be :wink:

1 Like

@NotSeksoEmpirico You belong here more than you’re currently able to realise.

1 Like