POLL: would you date someone who lived two hours away?

• yes i would date someone who lived two hours away
  • no i would not

0 voters

a girl i really like but she lives two hours away. only talked to her for a month, so i dont know if we are fully compatible, but she seems like a great woman.

3 Likes

I’m dating a women who lives like 12 hour flight away so… lol when you meet someone if you love them then stay with them

5 Likes

Maybe you can live together later on?

My wife lived over three hours away from me when we met.

1 Like

I dated a woman who lived in a different country ! I eventually flew there and lived with her for 2 years before we broke up.

2 hours?!

3 Likes

My last gf lived 5-10min from my house lol I hope I dont see her again, it will be awkward as we left each other.

Two hours isnt bad. My ex lived an hour and a half away in MS and shed either drive over or Id come pick her up

If you both dont have a car I could see it being a problem tho

3 Likes

I can’t drive for too long :frowning: i think the best i could do would be an hour at most and i don’t see any woman coming to see me from afar

1 Like

2 hours is nothing. That kind of distance can be nice at times.

2 Likes

A girl I dated was about an 1 1/2 hour bus ride away. A job I had was an 1 1/2 bus ride away. Both were worth it but for different reasons :smile:

4 Likes

When I was dating my son’s father he lived 2 hours away we used to drive to see one another. We eventually ended up living together for 13 years. Many years later we conceived our son. 2 hours is worth it if a connection is there, look what you could get from it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I probably would. If the chemistry was good and we got along really well. Why not?

1 Like

I couldn’t realistically do that.

I’m dating someone who lives over an hour away. We meet up somewhere in the middle usually. If the love is there, usually there’s a solution to little things like distance. Plus that means no surprise drop-ins lol

3 Likes

Only if she had a car and was willing to make the distance every week to come see me. I would cover the gas. I don’t drive.

2 Likes

I’m seeing someone who lives two hours away, and it’s not even too serious. He helps me with gas money tho… And I love driving. Two hours isn’t a lot to me. The distance means I don’t have to go over there more often :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Amen. Sometimes you want to be left alone

4 Likes

I’m liking a guy right now who lives far far away. He’s a sweetheart. I know I’ll never get to meet him in person but he makes me smile so.

4 Likes

When I was in high school I dated a girl and it took me about 50 minutes on the bus to get to her house, I wouldn’t do that now, I don’t have the patience, never mind 2 hours away!

If I were dating her today it would be a 10 minute drive if that. Public transportation is so inefficient, you have to drive around the whole bus route before you get where you want to go.

I saw a girl who lived at lake simcoe and i lived at lake ontario i would ride my motorcycle to see her during the day when i worked the nightshift at a factory. It was over an hour ride but i dont think two hours. But if it was two hours i would have still gone. Now that im on invega i have no sex drive really so i probably would never do that again.

2 Likes