Poll: What's your sleep pattern like

Mine is bad . Quite a lot of sleeping during the day and then going to bed late,getting up after a few hours and then sleeping sometimes till midday/early afternoon.
10-6/11-7/12-8 it’s definitely not.

• very good
  • good
  • ok
  • bad
  • very bad
1 Like

i tend to sleep whenever, wherever. it’s very erratic. i always worry that the mercenaries will come back. my kids are the same. my daughter hardly sleeps at night, my son headbuts the wall in his sleep. it’s a bad situation. it’s now 10 to 5am and i’ve been up since 3am. gona be very tired today…yawn.

I sleep at 9pm and wake at 7am. This is my routine as I work full-time and start work at 9am. I sleep early to ensure that I have enough sleep during the day. Maybe I’m just lazy because I sleep for so many hours. Who cares.

I’ve worked a lot of nights and shift work throughout my life. It really has stuffed up a decent sleep schedule for me. I seem to spend most of my energy trying to get back to a 9 to 5 lifestyle. While my mind and body just doesn’t want to go there.

Honestly it’s a really good thing I’m kept busy all day with classes, because when I don’t have them…I basically sleep all day. I’ll get out of bed to eat and that’s basically it. I’ll have 1-3 hours of awake time and then back to sleep and then up again briefly for another meal, and it depends if I have hw or anything as well.

Then of course at night I can’t sleep at all. But I’m just so tired during the day. And when there’s nothing to do, to be honest my dreams are really exciting so I use them as a way to entertain myself.

1 Like

my sleep pattern is awful.

I usually get to sleep by 2am or 3 or 4 or 5 am and if i dont have anything to do its very difficult to wake up before Noon, but even if I wake up early when i try to sleep the next night i still cant sleep till like 2-5am. my sleep clock is just screwed . and there is days when i can easily sleep 12-15 hours and other days when i sleep for like 4 hrs

i also get far to entertained by my dreams, i keep hitting the snooze button so i can go back into the dream . they are very vivid and at times lucid (aware of myself in the dream)

1 Like

was going to say stripy lol

but its good, i usually get enough sleep going to bed at the right time and waking up

My sleep routine is awful I go to bed at 8 and wake back up at 12:30. Usually for a bathroom break. Can’t go back to sleep. Struggle with alertness and grogginess until five. At five I give up and have caffeine.

I sleep about 5 hours at night and take a couple of long naps during the day.

My sleep pattern is all over the place. I’ll get into one sleep schedule and it will last a little while, but then it will change. I’m often sleepy during the day because I didn’t sleep much the night before.

The fact that I’m currently not working makes it difficult to handle at day time so I sleep for long hours during the day and stay up late in the night. When I complete my relocation papers and resume duty I will certainly come and hit very good at the top of this thread.

I take a couple or more mini naps during the day - the meds take a toll on me. I will many times crash on the couch at around 10pm or so and wake up at 12 - 2am then go to sleep and wake up early - sometimes at around 5am - my sleep pattern is all over the place

I’m the same with lucidity. Honestly it doesn’t get much more entertaining than virtual reality! Not many people get that.