POLL: What's your resting heart rate usually at?

@LevelJ1 - That first number of your blood pressure is a little high. I’d keep an eye on it going forward. Not saying I think something is wrong with you though.

Your pulse rate (BPM) is definitely healthy though. I wish mine was 61!

1 Like

Oh thats cuz i just ate. Blood pressure goes up after a meal. Im usually 120 over 75.

I used to have high blood pressure though until i started regularly biking

1 Like

I had super high cholesterol last time i got checked in 2020. Im curious what it might be now.

1 Like

Good for you for lowering your blood pressure. I need to start biking! It’s been years since I’ve been on a bike.

1 Like

Biking is good. I find im more motivated to bike than go to a gym

1 Like

How old are you? if you dont mind me asking.

1 Like

Im 34 now. It was apparently not common for me to have such high cholesterol before the age of 30.

I had a very unhealthy diet for years

1 Like

You’re still young, I wouldnt worry too much about your cholesterol levels. It takes decades for arteries to get clogged up with cholesterol. Once you turn 45-ish then id start to worry if its high. Just my opinion. I’m no doctor lol.

1 Like

Yeah my doc said get it under control now or deal with the consequences later in life

1 Like

@LevelJ1 - Well said by your doc!

1 Like

My niece has high cholesterol and shes only 13.

2 Likes

Wow! That’s very young to have high cholesterol. Hope she gets it in check.

2 Likes

I have cardiomyopathy due to shitty genetics before heart meds I averaged 125 to 140 but now I’m at 60-80 on average

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.