Poll: How often do you see mental health services?

• Weekly
  • Bi-Weekly
  • Monthly
  • Every few months
  • 6+ Months
  • Annually
  • Not in contact

0 voters

Usually every 12 weeks.

I wasn’t sure how to answer this but I see my mental health worker about every three weeks but my pdoc once a month.

My social worker I see every Wednesday. I see my psychiatrist every month and a half or so

Just see my CMHT monthly now for my jab. Used to have carers and a social worker twice a week - but after i found out how much is was costing me out of my benefits - i told them to bugger off.

I see a therapist every Wednesday for counciling. I have two group therapies a week, and see the pdoc as needed, which isn’t very often.

Depot nurse-monthly. Pdoc- once since Sept 2017 . That probably par for the course for a late middle aged person with chronic SMI

Every 6 weeks because guy is hard to get into. Saying that. I make like three in a row over 6 months and if I’m not feeling it I’ll pike out and do every three months tops…works well with the young receptionists but there’s this old girl there who gives me a bloody hard time every time I beg off…

It’s like I give the mandatory 24 hours notice but she is beotchy about it…It opens up a cancellation spot for the others so it shouldn’t be a drama! I think it’s because I was struggling and pissed her off years ago! Some things you can’t win!

I see my psychiatrist every month and I have a therapist that I talk to every now and then

I should be seeing the pdoc every 2 years now I am not with the CMHT.

Virtually on the phone. The office is inaccessible. Therefore, it’s “no contact”…well, actual contact.

I just “graduated” to seeing my pdoc once every three months instead of once every two. I don’t have a therapist.

I think there is a rule that a pdoc can’t prescribe more than 3 months worth of meds at a time, so we are required to do a med check every 3 months. I see my clinician monthly.

I would say as and when needed but unfortunaely it is hard to get an appointment. I rely these days on my GP

I see my pdoc every 2 or 3 months.

I want to see a therapist, but they’re too expensive here in Brazil :confused:

There was a cheaper therapist I saw last month, but I didn’t like talking to her. I didn’t feel comfortable, but I think she still a nice person.

I see my new pdoc every month and I got a new therapist that I’ll see every month, too. I might see the therapist more frequently than that, but I don’t know yet.

I go to day treatment 3 times a week right now. In a few weeks we will move me down to 1 time per week.

I see my pnurse once a week, and my care worker once a week.

Therapist, and Pdoc monthly, with a two week interval between each other

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.