Poll: Do Masks Help?

Yeah, I think only when you are around a couple of feet…then you can spread the virus around.

Therefore the masks helps only when you are closer less than two feel away.

My thoughts lolol

5 Likes

I thing all this covid panic its Hippocretic. Sugar ,cigarettes, cars, allcohol, junk food.
They kill much much more then any covid. But they are allowed because it all monny.
A lot of people were fabric masks. Is it O.K??? No. It just show some face off controll. We have no control.
Yes covid is real. But the fear is bullshnit!

200,000 dead in six months is something to panic about.

1 Like

I do think masks help, when there is good compliance. If youre the only one in the room wearing a mask and no one else is, I dont know how effective it will be. I quickly leave situations like those. I understand the double protection theory and what not, but its entire basis depends on compliance and for some baffling reason people won’t comply. Those workout masks with vents on them are also pointless as it doesn’t help the next person and ruins compliance.

Anti-mask folk are right there with anti-vaccination folk on my list of people I have a few nasty things to say to. At least flat earthers more or less harmless.

1 Like

I recently took a short class under the impression that we would all be required to wear masks. Well, the instructor wore one around his neck and many of the students did not even bother. The few who did kept TAKING THEM DOWN whenever they wanted to speak.

WTF

2 Likes

This seems to be a very American discussion.

Nobody even thinks of wearing a mask here, even in busy areas. Some people start to say the government has been lying and masks do help. Some scientist criticize the government message that masks arent helpful. Others say it is ■■■■■■■■. Nobody wears them. I find it hard what to think.

The discussion is 100% different here…reading here does make me wonder if my country is wrong not to use them. But wearing one on my own is nonsense anyway, i think.

It is odd that the debate is so different here. I hope my government knows what they are doing.

Leeesten if I hear anymore anti masker snivvlin I’m gonna have Jimmy give ya a piledriver!!!

:cat: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

IDK how things compare to your country, but the countries where people don’t resist the masks have way less proportional deaths than mine.

2 Likes

Jimmy ain’t messin’ around!

:boom: :cat: :boom:

1 Like

Really?

It isnt really that people resist here in my personal sphere…It just never crossed my mind to wear a mask. The official government institution that makes guidelines said they are unhelpful and unnecessary. I only started to read about it here.

I googled. There were i think 90 hospitalisations, 14 deaths in the country last week.

I’m picturing a 6’3’’ anthropomorphic cat dressed like the Road Warriors.

1 Like

If you compare the deaths in Japan to here and then even factor population.

I understand… Im open to the idea they might work (though i still think it is bullcrap to use them as they do here, in the train only with your nose out :)). I just never thought about it, because it would go against what is recommended and practiced here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.