Mask Wearing Has Helped

Normally all fall and winter someone in my family is sick every few weeks with something or other. Since we wear masks everywhere, we haven’t been sick at all since before 3/20.

Only exception was my daughter had a fever for a few hours yesterday and me today, low 99.3. But i don’t feel ill at all.

11 Likes

Yeah, thats about the only good thing you can say about Covid…it’s help alot of us avoid the flu and whatnot.

2 Likes

I havnt been sick since march 1st 2020. So i guess its helping keep the germs away

2 Likes

Germs? So that’s what it’s about. I thought people were warming up to Jim Carreys, the Mask 2 :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah it does well if everyone wears them. We’ve just had our first day of compulsory wearing of masks if your out. I had the flu before this all started but finding the same…no one really has been too sick although there was a gastro bug around but that is all I’ve heard.

1 Like

I hate getting on buses with covid going around.

1 Like

Some people anticipate mask wearing continues even after restrictions are lifted.

2 Likes

Pretty much the same experience for us, except that I’ve used so much hand-sanitizer that my hands joined their own AA group. My hands meet on Tuesdays and my home group is Saturday evening.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.