Persecutory delusions

i have Persecutory delusions which i believe in authority (police and intelligence agency) spy on my phone and internet and in the streets and that cctv watching me in the street and tv presenters sends messages to me. usually i ignore them and dont take actions towards it but its still presisted all the time. anyone here have the same delusions? Is this normal to have them even after 3 years of antipsychotic treatment? will it fade with time? should i change my antipsychotic? any advice?

3 Likes

I still after over ten years of antipsychotics have persecutory delusions. I just don’t let them occupy my every waking minute anymore. And that’s thanks to the meds.

1 Like

I use to think cctv was spying on me to. Thanks to the meds I don’t think about it much anymore.

Maybe tell your Dr your still feeling this way maybe they can change something since it’s been 3 years.

1 Like

work with your pdoc to find the right level and type of ap for you…don’t give up…keep working on your meds.

1 Like

I had/have fear of to be put in a mental asylum

1 Like

Tv sends me messages and says
what I say or think,
almost everyday.
I have persecutory delusion about cameras

1 Like

I believe Im being followed and monitored. They are trying to copy me and get rid off the original me. They come to my apartment at nights to collect DNA samples for the copy me.

1 Like

yes this is very normal dont worry at all
just disturb yourself
and follow with doctor untill your issue is resolved …dont lose hope untill you find the combination of meds that will work for you
you may be even take 4 different meds and this will give you relief from your symptoms
best of luck
be patient and you will be fine in the future god willing

1 Like

no.

i do not. news is news tv is tv. they do not know about us. several years ago due to risperdal i got sane in the gosh darn uncomfortbale hospital i came to believe it wasn’t happening. i have them but for the fact that my darn powerful family didn’t come to see my symptoms for what it is but for into my 20’s. would have been lucky but don’t know unlucky maybe. now i just get torn apart for anxiety. i do. i think that i don’t get messages from when i was young and healthy but drinking i do not get these nonesense forwards from the later past. i need this. i feel young. k feel perfect. whatever.

thank you per sperfect. forum.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.