Persecutory Delusions

I believed my mother-in-law was trying to poison me

thatā€™s terrible jayvee. iā€™ve been through it myself the thought broadcasting thing. i donā€™t believe in it anymore but i used to pay it credence before i looked into it more. my voices threaten all the time, me ,my kids, my parents, brother, friendsā€¦u name it they threaten it but i try not to let it get to me anymore. i know i survive so iā€™m not bothered and if the worst was true and they could and did hurt me or my family, thatā€™'s all the proof i need to go to court. like my mum says, donā€™t just give in and be meek waiting for the worst to happenā€¦live ur life like itā€™s ur last day every day and fight the bastards every step of the way. say to themā€¦ok if ur gonna get me then so b it but until that day iā€™m gonna live my life the way i want and thereā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā–  all u can do about it. fight them hunni, just fight themā€¦b strong and defiantā€¦theyā€™re only voices after allā€¦what can they do? nothing thatā€™s whatā€¦if they could theyā€™d have done it a long time ago. y bother making some one look like a schiz if u can kill them? try not to worry hunni. i know itā€™s easier said than done but u must try. i get up every morning and there they r in my head, belittling, being derogatory, threatening, trying to humiliate but i say ā– ā– ā– ā–  u and get on with it anyway. xxx

I do not if they are under this category but I felt that people were inside my body and harrassing and harming me because of my intrusive thoughts. I felt they were manipulating me to think these thoughts. Most people doing this hate me and get inside my body and are listening and watching and commenting on what they are seeing. I ask continuously to leave me alone but they donā€™t. I think some want to hurt me. They sound like people familiar and un from the outside world. They could be a group of people that hate me and wish to do me harm -like a girl who yelled out ā€œpsychotic bitch!ā€ at me outside my house or a guy yelled out ā€œā– ā– ā– ā–  you!ā€ at me while I was walkingā€¦ I just want peace and not to feel monitored all the time. Sadly only to get this peace I need these people to leave me alone and i doubt that will happen.

I had a few more persecutory delusions today. Usual stuff. Complete pain.

Stress is definitely the triggerā€¦

I have persecutory delusions pretty much every day. In the past I would have a panic attack and try to explain to the voices that no, I am not a murderer, etc, but it only seems to increase the symptoms when I interact with them. Iā€™m learning how to tune them out after 12 years. Hang in there.

Mine were thinking that I was being watched, filmed and shown on TV and the internet like that movie The Truman Show. My meds have in remission, I used to believe it.

Thatā€™s exactly like what Iā€™ve thought @mortimermouse - I used to believe it too. Itā€™s that feeling of surrealism that gets us, I think. Itā€™s like being in a waking dream.

I recently switched to Latuda combined with Zyprexa and lorazepam, and I still have these thoughts from time to time, but theyā€™re mostly gone.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t want to leave my house for awhile even though i was being watched in my own place. Out in public, i would hear others talk trash about me. i thought wtf, they dont even know me but i guess they were a bunch of stalkers basing it on hear say or what others have told them. I like it better then when they try to kill me. i did give up one time and let them have me. apparently i didnt die, or i dont think i am