People take advantage of each other

People take advantage of each other,even your closest friends or family.

I feel this way sometimes,what do you think?

I would say ‘ESPECIALLY’ family, not ‘EVEN’. At least that’s my experience.

1 Like

gimme your wallet punk! :blush:

2 Likes

I thought everything says family is the closest and most helpful?

I vote the spouse, ex that is, who took not just the cake, but the entire bakery in my case. Hence the “ex”.

LOL :joy: (just not my experience)

BWAAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAA!!!

(Nope.)

1 Like

I love my own family and friends! I have deleted (or they have deleted themselves :smiley: )all harmful and toxic people around me that stress me out. One of them was my sister. So I understand family and friends can be tiresome, but if they get a too heavy weight to carry, just keep your distance! You don’t have to cut all ties (I’m quite civilized with my sister), but you just keep them away from the areas which can hurt you.

2 Likes

I would like to think everyone is honest and kind but hard experience teaches no. So it’s my job to try and be honest and kind so maybe I can help people.

But I let my paranoid guard down for minute and get cheated. So just stay on guard for the bad apples out there.

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s a balance of give and take. One has to speak up now and then.

1 Like

Family is difficult because there are expectations and assumptions that shouldn’t be there. I don’t know if my siblings and I will stay in contact once my dad passes. It’s great if there’s a deep bond there and mutual respect, but that isn’t always the case. And it seems to hurt more and elicit a stronger response when it’s family.

2 Likes

Yup bro,

They do , buut , you have to give as good as you get, in a non crazy schiz kind of way

1 Like