People can hear my thoughts

What are your symptoms of schizophrenia:

I no longer hear voices but I do think others can hear my thoughts. That’s about it!

3 Likes

Depression, anxiety, amotivation, past life memories, cognitive decline, and delusions.

What if we’re not crazy and people actually can hear our thoughts, I’m thinking we might have special abilities and they don’t want us to know so they hide it and don’t say anything, Maybe we just perceive things way to in depth.

1 Like

Our brains are not that advanced yet.
Sorry…

1 Like

People hear my thoughts and I see shadow people and feel them touch me.

2 Likes

This thread is unhealthy, I’m sorry I participated…

2 Likes

I manged to qualify for mensa and I feel dumb as a box of rocks, I make mistakes that toddlers wouldn’t make, Intelligence is obviously on a complex spectrum that isn’t understood, I truly believe that mediums do exist, They’re rare but they exist.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. I would like it to stop, real or not.

1 Like

I agree, I think I unintentionally turned it into that. Sorry folks

You can be smart and still have schizophrenia. Your brain can still mess with you.

I hear voices and have several delusional thoughts. Such as people and government is out to harm me and my neighbors are trying to poison and hire killers to kill me. I also have strong paranoia thoughts. I also get overwhelmed when in large crowds. I also suffer from disorganized speech.
Still working on medication adjustment with therapy.

I know others may try to hear your thoughts but believe me. That is not certain. only you can hear your thoughts and no one has super powers to hear yours.

2 Likes

I m the opposite I feel like I can hear other’s thoughts.

2 Likes

I’ve had that feeling. Sometimes I still do. It ain’t that bad for me though.

1 Like

I feel like it’s a judgement thing

Why are you the frog whisper, Explain? I can hear others and they can hear mine but it’s most likely a delusion.

1 Like

It is a delusion. Very much so.

It has nothing to do with sza or sz. Just have a interest in frogs and lizards

If everyone could read each other’s minds the world would be a very scary and different place :thinking:
In saying this… they can’t, it’s just in your head, no one is reading your mind or thoughts :sweat_smile: just relax :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If that was a real thing it’d be all over the news the first time it happened for real and got verified through a few simple questions for people in different rooms.

1 Like