"hearing" peoples thoughts?

i cant really explain it, but is feeling like ur picking up on the thoughts of people realated to schizophrenia…like u just know what theyre thinking. wheres the line between knowing what someone is thinking and reading minds?

7 Likes

there was a guy here who complained about not hearing his own voice and thoughts, i wonder if this is normal sometimes normal people talk to themeselves while thinking hard or singing in the shower

ive gone through times when i lost my thought voice. but it was def not normal for me cause it wasnt normal but if ur like that ur whole like i think theres a word for it

2 Likes

now my dogs stomach is gurgling and im wondering waht if my dogs are allergic to the sun

1 Like

Some one flagged my post, Is it something wrong I said. Just to make sure was it by error or is it something I said wrong ? @voithos

1 Like

thats weird…i didnt see anything weird. i just almost flagged ur post asking about being flagged tho by accident lol…dont worry i didn’t but i accidently clicked into the flag menu

1 Like

The way you worded your response made it appear you were validating a delusion and that is not allowed here.

v.

1 Like

Yes I did read it again, I should have not used few words, I got it now where I went wrong.

2 Likes

This happens to me, even when medicated. I know it’s not real and I try to ignore it.

3 Likes

Yes it is a sz/sza symptom and it is called telepathy or thought insertion. It is considered a first rank sz/sza symptom I’m pretty sure. @irrelevant

3 Likes

I had the reverse I could hear my thoughts spoken like voices. So people could hear my thoughts.

3 Likes

I think this is called having no internal monologue! Happens to some ppl.

2 Likes

You can communicate some pretty complex ideas without saying them out loud. I think that’s what they mean by “talking out of your head”.

1 Like

When I thought this to be true, I also thought other people could hear mine to

It was a very traumatic thing to go through.

Much of the time I thought I might get murdered, because my thoughts & voices were screaming a Tourettes like pattern to strangers in the street

Might not have been as bad as when peoples faces were distorted.

Not sure what it was but there were lots of evil vortexes preventing me from recognising anyone

Was very unsettling

2 Likes

Years ago i could hear people’s prayers

1 Like

This always has been a symptom/delusion for me.

1 Like

See that type of paranoid speculation is what I struggle with. Constant wild thought.

1 Like

same. i hate it. its always freaking me out making connections

1 Like

for most of us Scizophrenics reading thought and knowing what someone thinks or feels are closely related.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.