Schizophrenia.com

Passed souls

ya ever wonder, with all the people that pass away, why am i still here?

Good Question … ,

e(Y)e Tend to Wander Slightly Further and Want to Skip thus Purgatorio Called Life
(naught tha game , chill) … ,

e(Y)e Wonder , Usually to Myself , Cause No One Really Cares (OR) Understands What it is e(Y)e am Trying to Say … ,

Indifference (sadly sometimes) is a Good Friend of Myne … ,

So e(Y)e Wonder , WHY Are We Naught Already There (???) ,

Ya’know , Heaven and Shazz … ,

Then One Wanders his/her Eyeballs and Sees a Few Bad Apples that Cannot Quit being Irresponsibly DISK-HUSH-TING , in All Kinds of Ways … ,

Almost as if to Saye , “ok one more chance , don’t ■■■■ up” … ,

and They Always ■■■■ Up … ,

a Never-ending Spiral of Greender Grass that Doesn’t Even Exist … ,

So ,

In Short ,

WHY Didn’t We Start “there” to Begin With … ,

and thee Answer is Two , " LET IT BE " & " _______" (something my mynde jus erased) … ,

Coma Bullshizz … ,

have a Peaceful Day (OR) Nite .

(EDIT)

Purgatorio is a Book , haha , Let’s All Jus Go on a Holiday (!!!)

(EDIT 2)

e(Y)e Actually Meant tha Gayme LIFE and Wasn’t Actually in Need of Correction … ,

Holiday STILL Stands .

1 Like

I feel like I’ve already died sometimes and this is the life after life… Like a world that was created just for me… It’s not perfect but I’m learning and growing from my past life slowly … I’m a whole new person since I’ve died…

I don’t know if I died or not… But I was born dead… And had a gun to my head than blacked out… This was during my first episode (some one robbed me)…

1 Like

I once asked a very depressed person a similar question and they broke down in tears. I was merely trying to refocus their mind into something less menacing. I mean the question for me is a very good question because it gives me hope that I have a purpose on this planet.

I haven’t lost anyone close to me, besides my mother. I don’t think I am ready for this question.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. Your time will come evenually. Of course you realize that there are a couple of billion other people on this planet who could ask your same question about themselves. Life gets precarious sometimes. A big part of surviving this life is pure luck. Just be careful, and take normal precautions and you will probably outlive me.

In the eighties, when I was addicted to crack I used to hang out and get my drugs in a small town that had the highest murder rate of practically any other city in California. I prefer not to fight and to be honest, I can’t fight worth a damn anyway, but a few times when I was in crowded crack houses overnight with 6 or 7 total strangers. I pissed off everybody in there off by begging for hits and conning people for their drugs. , it was pure luck that no one got fed up and attacked me

In the four years I was addicted I got carjacked a couple of times, I got punched in the face, I got robbed etc. I’m just very lucky that I survived, with the chances I took in those days, I shouldn’t even be alive today. Everybody has survival stories. Me or you could step off the curb tomorrow and get run over by a bus and die or if we’re careful and take care of our health we can live another twenty or thirty years. Who knows? Life is a gamble but the idea is to minimize the risk of dying or getting seriously hurt. If we don’t do anything stupid our chances of survival are OK.

2 Likes

Yea, I’ve never had the conviction that its luck or fate. I think i am too stubborn for conviction because i try not to lie to myself and i just don’t trust anything in my lifes input from the outer illusion

You’re a great person HuckFinn, you’re here because you deserve to be here. Keep up with the positive attitude and don’t let the bad days drag you down.

Big hug

1 Like

Ty Minnii i appreciate it

1 Like