Paranoia and aggressiveness/hostility

Why do descriptors of paranoid PD always assume that paranoia results in unprovoked aggressiveness and hostility?
If I’m attacked I defend myself and maybe it can get out of control due to stress induced irrationality , but it’s not in my nature to be unilaterally aggressive or hostile to any one.
If anything IRL fear is the main component of my paranoia. The long lasting effect of bullying is that I expect negative treatment, but that makes me avoidant and fearful not confrontational.
I don’t go around pre empting attacks and putting my boot in first.
I would imagine there are lots with paranoia similar to me but you wouldn’t think so from the way paranoia is often described.
If you’re paranoiac there’s this dumb assumption that you are one step away from punching a stranger in the face.
Pdocs who should know better encourage this sort of thinking. There is little attempt to understand that paranoia might be the result of negative life experiences like abuse and bullying, and manifest itself through fear and avoidance not confrontation.

3 Likes

http://www.ninjutsu.org.uk/essence-of-ninjutsu.html

ask a ninja:

The way of the Ninja is the way of enduring, surviving, and prevailing over all that would destroy one.More than merely delivering strikes and slashes, and deeper in significance than the simple out-witting of an enemy; Ninjutsu is the way off attaining that which we need while making the world a better place.

Learn budo taijutsu man…you’re pretty ninja yo.

I believe that knowledge doesn’t make one dangerous…it is the intention of a knowing person that can be volatile, so that we are to become masters? Where does the line stand and how many people cross it against you every day yet you keep enduring with a method you’ve known your whole life…and they think that you’ll freak out? I have a simple solution,

they’re really wrong. We’re not aggressive yet we’re not bitches either. We’re not to be played with because our mind is ours. Once again I think of the internal battle that all of us diagnosed go through every day. There is quite an inner battle…