Package came in!

Finally arrived !

For those trying to quit or for use as a nootropic, you can get these patches for $80 CAD on Amazon. Pretty much a months supply.

20190713_175243

good for you…I am going cold turkey and on day 4 now…good luck.

3 Likes

never tried or needed nicotine patches as i just vaped mostly, are u trying to quit smoking? good luck and good on you for making the change if so

1 Like

@jukebox @sigarino, I use it for its cognitive properties. I quit smoking years ago.

Cold turkey is hard. Just taper the amount you smoke. 1 day smoke, take 2 days break, 1 day smoke, take 3 days break and so on.

2 Likes

Do you wear those while you sleep? When I tried them and had them on sleeping I had the most vivid dreams. Sometimes I woke up with my heart blasting though. I didn’t know you could safely use those long term…

2 Likes

I never use them when I sleep. That’s like smoking while your sleeping. I’ve heard countless stories in the psych ward of patients not removing their patches at bedtime and having nightmares because of it

I’ve been using NRTs for a long time now. Nothing bad to report. Its healthier than smoking IMO.

1 Like

I quit cold turkey 1983, one of my few accomplishments. I wanted to go back packing and did. It was a rollercoaster ride.

1 Like