Other problems?

i have other problems apart from my mental health, i saw my GP today after getting chest pains again and she said that it wasn’t my medication and she has passed me on to see a cardiologist just to rule out that it isn’t my heart; so i am waiting for a letter with an appointment with them and she said it was the heart rate monitor during exercise etc, its just really hard to describe this pain and i said to her that i shouldn’t be getting these pains at my age and it is really worrying.

anyone got any other problems apart from sz?

I have chronic sinusitis - my nose is almost permanently blocked or itchy or sneezy. And I have adult acne problems. Otherwise, apart from the SZ and borderline, I am physically healthy and very grateful for it.

Have problems I.

Mine are mostly psychological rather than physical. First is my social phobia. I’d almost rather have sz symptoms again than be shy and socially phobic. This predated any onset of sz symptoms though by a good while. I hate it. I don’t hate schizophrenia, the complexities of how it manifested in my mind still awe me so I have to say I almost have a respect for sz. But social phobia I hate. It is hell.

I also have this habit of picking at my skin when I’m anxious or overwhelmed and this can leave marks which I am then self conscious about. I can’t believe I just disclosed this fact this is a first for me.

Problems, problems, yeah I got problems.

I’m starting to slow down physically, and I’m starting to notice some chest pains. Other than that, I’m okay.

No work is the major problem. Loss of self-esteem and self-respect.

Is heart rate monitor the ECG?

Other than SZ, I’ve got depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, and of course the stroke leaving my right side weak and numb. Then there’s the hole in my heart that caused the stroke in the first place, which may or may not require surgery. Also I have an underactive thyroid, and I used to have a kidney disorder called IgAN that left me with permanent kidney damage. Oh, and a bad back, and bad knees. Basically I’m a big mess, and it’s amazing that I’m even still alive.

For the seven years prior to the onset of my psychosis (a psychosis that I think was at least in part brought on by a medication combo I took), I suffered from a chronic fatigue that I found to be very severe for many years. The psychosis actually seemed to interfere with the fatigue to an extent, and the fatigue’s not nearly as bad now as it used to be for me. However, the fatigue still lingers. Medications have been of no long-term help at treating my fatigue, and supplements seem to help in the short run, but I haven’t found any of them to be helpful in the long run. At least not yet.