Online eyeglasses

Today my prescription eyeglasses arrived in the mail.
I’m happy with them and they are pretty good quality.

I ordered them online from Warby Parker.

Any one else order online glasses?

They are considerably less expensive than purchasing from the store.

I’m a fan.

8 Likes

I don’t need glasses yet. But I’m sure I will in a few years. Glad you’re happy with your purchase.

1 Like

Yeah thanks @everhopeful

1 Like

I had Lasik back in 2016 so I don’t need glasses anymore. Before that I used to order glasses online, 2 for like 70$US.

1 Like

Here’s a picture of them.

3 Likes

I’m glad you had a good experience ordering online. I know someone else who did that and it was done wrong and didn’t work out.

1 Like

Thanks @Aziz and @CoCo

@CoCo the first pair of glasses I ordered online was the wrong kind.
I exchanged them for free and now I’m satisfied with this pair.

2 Likes

Some Drs are dicks and won’t give you the medical info you need to buy online.

1 Like

Get mine from EyeBuyDirect. Great quality and savings, very happy with them. Pay about 10% of what I would at a regular optometrist.

1 Like

Yes, big savings.
Thanks @shutterbug

1 Like

That’s great @Wave :slight_smile:

1 Like

I always get my glasses from Zenni Optical! I love my glasses. Online is the way to go!

2 Likes

Thanks @CoCo and @Blossom

2 Likes

Had one try that. Filed a complaint with their professional association. Had my prescription with an apology two days later.

3 Likes

I also did lasik. It didn’t work well the first time and I had to pay to have it done a second time somewhere else. Now I can see good again. It gave me an astigmatism the first time I was worried my reading vision was bad for life. I miss glasses not a big fan of lasik here.

1 Like

Thanks @Rester

I get all my daughter’s glasses, and now mine, from Zenni. I really like them.

1 Like

I need eyeglasses. What do you do if you want to order them online? Do you go and get an eye exam at a local eye glasses place and then use the prescription details online?

1 Like

Yes @Bowens
I got my vision tested by my Optometrist and then used my prescription online with Warby Parker.
All I did was take a photo of the prescription and sent it to them via their App.
There many online eyeglasses companies.
The more famous ones are Warby Parker, Zenni optical, and EyeBuyDirect, etc…
The process was simple and step by step through their App.

1 Like

Thanks @Wave

1 Like