On the bright side I'm losing weight by calorie counting

I wanted to lose 10kg when I started, and I’ve already lost 2kg. So 8kg more to go. I’m losing 1kg a month on average.

For some reason it seems really easy this time.

I think it’s because I’m going for slow weight loss. (0.25kg a week)

6 Likes

Yeah I’m going for slow weight loss to. Want to lose 20kg.

2 Likes

Best of luck @Star84 . I think slow weight loss is the secret. You can eat more calories and not feel deprived.

2 Likes

Good luck. If you have never been on zyprexa then u have a chance. If you have, throw the towel in and give up cause that horse shiit fuucks your metabolism for life.

1 Like

I don’t know, there’s people here who are losing weight on Olanzapine/zyprexa. But maybe it’s more difficult.

I’ve never been on it though, so I can’t really talk about it.

1 Like

I dont believe them ! Losing 1 kg every month 10 years after stopping zyprexa instead of 10 kgs a month is a little bit of a mind fuuck and makes them think they winning ! Dunno, where they at?

1 Like

I am losing weight by exercising on the treadmill everyday and trying my best to eat healthy foods. I am on Abilify 400mg injection, Clopixol 10mg and Seroquel 50mg. My weight loss so far are as pictured below.

January 1st, 2021

April 20th, 2021

2 Likes

@everhopeful SOrry guy for derailing, i wish you all the stamina you need for it :slight_smile:

:heartpulse:

1 Like

No , that’s ok. I’ve heard that zyprexa is a med that makes weight management difficult. But I don’t know much about it.

1 Like

Keep up the good work man

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.