On the average day, what do you spend most of your time doing?

Most days I either am looking on the internet or really if I’m honest just sitting on the couch and staring off. Dont even have the tv on a lot of the time.

Yesterday I did a little more. I put away some dishes and crocheted 3 squares for my blanket.

2 Likes

Looking after a 2 month old. But when he’s quiet I manage to squeeze a little bit of video games or warhammer in.

2 Likes

Lay around listening to music lately. I miss doing things

3 Likes

Praying, sz.com, eating, coffee, sitting out on my balcony greeting the older neighbors, watching Netflix and YouTube premium, resting off migraines, yoga, practice piano, reading, doing business per phone, cooking, attending appointments, housework, Spanish app and receiving Spanish tutoring.

3 Likes

??
What kind of business if I may ask?
Sorry it just sounds strange to my ear.

1 Like

My daughter goes to nursery and I watch alot of day time tv. I am trying to get out of this coffee and tv habit and into something more inspiring! lol!

2 Likes

On days I work then I work. Other days I have to do grocery shopping or pay the bills or cut the grass, chores, etc…

On my days off when I have nothing to do I mostly watch TV and surf the Internet.

3 Likes

well i think i’ve been on the forum 4 years now, i’ve been coming on less lately compared to my first 3 years where i would sit on the couch and read the forum for 8 hours a day,now it is like an hour a day i am here sometimes 2. before this i was very active working, hiking, travelling, watching sports, gardening, working out, hanging out with friends. i had a bad case of anhedonia after getting on meds and all i wanted to do was sit on the couch, surf the net, and eat. i lost all motivation and gave up on life pretty much. but now im slowly getting my motivation back so i am back to working out, and preparing my meals, and looking for part time work, and reading. i still have a guitar that taunts me, as i bought it, and then barely played it, inspiration doesn’t always strike and lately i have no desire to perform, but focus on things that will get me compensated and keep me out of the spotlight. i drink a gallon of water a day to do something and stay hydrated, which mean lot of bathroom trips, and i try to do one chore a day. my schedule i came up with is full but i find a few hours a day to waste and am not disciplined enough to do everything on my schedule haha.

2 Likes

Oh, like calling my bank or my broker or my doctor or my apartment manager, etc…etc… Things like that. Just taking care of personal business.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.