Om's madhouse

How do you feel? Stable?

I gave my number to his secretary and he will call me back when he will finish with appointments

1 Like

Are you calling about the dizziness? How about those mini strokes have you had any more of those?

1 Like

About the dizziness, the mini strokes and voices. I still have some mini episodes with confusion and disorientation. You?

1 Like

I am doing alright today, my depression is not bad today which I am thankful for.

I also don’t appear to have any big cognitive issues or much negative symptoms thankfully. I am having my first good day in at least 4 days time.

I am just glad my depression is better(temporarily), it is much easier to be awake when you don’t dread every moment.

1 Like

My mood is ok too despite the symptoms

1 Like

That’s great, I know how much symptoms can suck too but being in a bad mood makes them feel worse.

How is the weather there today?

1 Like

Good, still with shorts and t shirt. There?

It is cold and rainy here, no weather for shorts, a jacket and pants are required.

1 Like

I usually wear shorts all the time, no matter the weather. Ha

My pdoc told me to quit antidepressant for 2 days and call him again. He didn’t decrease any antipsychotic

I wonder if I am a guinea pig with all these meds? Are they safe? I don’t know

You are safe! What’s going on OM?

1 Like

I don’t know, spooky. I heard lucifer today tempting me. I have dizziness. You?

1 Like

Maybe when you look up the symbolic meaning of lucifer might help.

1 Like

I’m checking it. I search and find symbolism of Lucifer in Urantia Book, a book that inspired my favourite composer. How are you today?

1 Like

I am good. Today i have an appointment with psychologist.

1 Like

Oh nice. Wish I had one too

I get 6 sessions every year.

Oh, not every month?