Om's madhouse

1. Captain Beefheart’s mustache intertwined with my brain neurons
  2. Voices tell me to die
  3. TV sends me subtle messages/hints from God
  4. Mr. Thoughtless controls my body and mind.
  5. Instrumental music of Stockhausen is the mental preparation for my arrival in the world.
  6. I smell rubbish or marijuana
  7. I see black beings in the peripheral vision
4 Likes
  1. I smell rubbish or marijuana
  2. I see black beings in the peripheral vision

Please give Clozapine a try. If it doesn’t work out you’ve lost nothing.

1 Like

What about the blood work? It costs and it is frustrating. Pdoc didn’t tell me anything about clozapine yet. I will wait till he says something

1 Like

The risk of clozapine-induced agranulocytosis and neutropenia is highest in the first 6 months and higher in the initial 18 months after the onset of treatment. There have been very few reports of neutropenia and agranulocytosis after this period.

I read online that clozapine is relatively safe drug.
I shouldn’t be afraid of it

There’s really nothing to be afraid of :slight_smile:
I’ve been on Clozaril for a year and a half and it’s been the best decision for me.

2 Likes

Now how often do you have blood work?

Once a month now.

1 Like

Wow, how did you worked yourself out so well? Wish i could do it with myself. You must have studied a lot.

1 Like
1 Like
  1. Running commentary on my actions and thoughts again
  2. Constantly deteriorating. Less and less chores, showers, hygiene etc.

It just never stops does it? I’m sorry @Om_Sadasiva I really am. I wish you could have peace. I have no peace either, at least we are not alone.

4 Likes

Yes, my friend. A year ago I was diagnosed and I constantly get worse and worse. I must have bad prognosis. What’s your diagnosis?

I was diagnosed with psychotic depression in the hospital, then sza depressive type by my psychiatrist, then sza with no subtype in another hospital. The people at my psychiatrist’s office think I have sza depressive type though. My mom says I am better but I still feel bad.

2 Likes

You have undifferentiated schizophrenia right?

1 Like

Right. I have disorganized traits. How are you today? You still hear the beings?

Man disorganized symptoms must be hard to deal with. I don’t have any disorganized symptoms. Technically I can’t hear the beings, they talk to me in my thoughts, but yeah they’re still here. I still feel like I have to kill myself. Everyone says that is a delusion but I don’t know. I think the beings caused schizophrenic symptoms in me, or the government. But I am not schizophrenic.

1 Like

You must be schizophrenic with depression: schizoaffective. You are lucky that you don’t have disorganized symptoms

Yeah. Sorry. I get worked up but I’m kind of confused about what’s happening in my mind you know? Sorry to derail your thread. I think you deserve to be free of symptoms. You are a good person.

2 Likes