Om's Madhouse 3

I am confused. Pieces of dreams come throughout the day. And I donā€™t know if it really happened or if it was just a dream

461539089_5ea36951e4
Iā€™m gonna have this tattoo tomorrow

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome dude.

2 Likes

How are you buddy?

1 Like

Doing great. Maybe you will read these threads in 20 years. It will bring all your struggles back.

What do you mean?

1 Like

You might forget all about this. 20 years later you decide to read these threads again and it will bring back some memories.

In 20 years I donā€™t know if this forum will be alive.
Maybe I will be recovered

2 Likes

Maybe the format will change and all your comments will be lost. Who knows. Maybe you move on from here and forget all about it.

1 Like

I hope so. Maybe we will be recovered. I still hope

2 Likes

In 20 years we will all be gone from this forum. I was looking at old threads and I think everyone averages about three years. @Om_Sadasiva do you remember @pansdisease? His voice is kinda like mine, intelligent I mean

3 Likes

I will honestly still be around in 20 years, I have a long way to go for a complete recovery

3 Likes

Yes, I remember him

Agreed. Iā€™m staying on this forum for life. Will be a shame as some people leave the forum or pass away in real life in the years to come.

3 Likes

Getting lot of interactive content from youtube videos. Nice way to pass time to just throw words or questions and see what comes back.

1 Like

So, we had an appointment with my tattoo artist but he couldnā€™t make it today. No problem. I will go outside for a coffee with a friend from school. Nice distraction from my ruminations

My head hurts Om i took already Nurofen(ibuprofen). Do you have this med in your country? What else should i do to get rid of this pain?

1 Like

Yes, we also have it. Didnā€™t it work?

1 Like