Om's Madhouse 3

I think plenty of water is good for headaches

1 Like

Yeah it almost passed my pain. I thought my brain will explode :exploding_head: But Iā€™m better now :sunny:

1 Like

Good. Iā€™m glad. How was your day?

1 Like

My day was as usual as most days. I listened music drank plenty coffees, took morning med. Also went to the market nearby, a little later at a grocery store. My day was ok. What about your day? Do you drive your car often?

1 Like

Yes, I drive often. Today I went outside with a friend for coffee. We talked about silly things, but it was good, my mind was busy and I had distraction.

1 Like

At stage where Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m hearing peopleā€™s souls since they are starting to resemble more like them than something thatā€™s coming out of me. Weird coincidence is that before I picked my anxiety med yesterday I lost my anxiety for couple hours before that.

Thatā€™s good. Donā€™t you have anxiety now?

Do have little from the ā€œsoulā€ talk about me

What does it say?

youtube videos tell that they are trying to wake me up and that they are spirits

Do you actually hear videos talking to you?

Yes, but when I do lip reading of someone, they tell that they are not real.

They are not real?

confusing tricks of mind

Mind is powerful. Subconscious is powerful

2 Likes

Om I saw your article about how voices were shaped by local culture, I didnā€™t found the post but I liked it a lot!
Although I think when I didnā€™t took the meds the voices were more harsh compared with after I started to taking meds.

2 Likes

When I lower doses voices are more harsh. Itā€™s true. Now they are few and mild

2 Likes

at lower dose I heard more people talking about me at once. Now I just hear people individually

Meds help, right?

1 Like

Raise from 80mg to 120mg of latuda helped so I might need another raise to maybe 160mg. Doctor just doesnā€™t seem to want to medicate me much more with current combo.