Old school hip hop

I tried making old school hip hop. Did I succeed? Prob not but it sounds great still I think!

@schizophrenisaurus since you said you wanted me to update you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

I like it. It sounds like some of those underground hip hop beats. I can hear the boom bap influence.

1 Like

Thanks man! That was the goal I met this producer/emcee on a discord server Im in and he taught me to chop drum samples so I got inspired

1 Like

Definitely sounds good. I’m interested in hearing what a rapper might sound like on a track like that.

1 Like

Me too! I got one guy who expressed interest so Im super excited to see what happens if he actually hops on this

1 Like

I really enjoy hip hop. You’re talented when it comes to making music. Is there a place where you find people who rap?

1 Like

Thanks! And yeah me too. I usually try finding people on reddit but this time it was in a musicians discord server. Ive gotten a ton better at making beats recently with some guidance from some of the people there

1 Like

I look forward to hearing more. Good stuff. It’s good that you feel inspired to continue improving and making new music.

1 Like

Sweet! Yeah I was very down on my music for a long time and was pretty depressed without that outlet. Im glad to be back with it tho!

1 Like

Wow great job dude sounds mad fresh. The part when the 808 comes in is sick… dang then the chorus… great job bro.

2 Likes

Ty man!! Tried something different with this one haha

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.