New music i made tell anything please

Listen to faded love mp3 by Richie Ruiz on #SoundCloud

6 Likes

Not really my type of music but I listened to the whole thing. Sounded like you did a good job.

1 Like

Thanks @Bowens yeah I’m not the best rapper I’m just trying to be a producer/ beat maker but I rapped on it just to see how it would sound thanks I appreciate the response

3 Likes

Your rapping sounded fine. I’m just not into rap really, so I’m a poor judge in this case.

2 Likes

I love it man. You got raw talent. Both with the beat and the rap. Keep making music!

2 Likes

Thanks @thomas I appreciate bro

1 Like

hey, that’s pretty good, :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought I’d never listen to rap. I’m 51 years old and like rock and roll. But to keep up with the times I listen to it some. Your song is pretty cool.

1 Like

Sick man I love the sample work! I wish I was better at finding and using samples myself lol I try but it doesnt come naturally to me like just painting in or playing midi notes lol

What DAW do you use?

Also your rapping is sick man, I like your voice a lot! Wish you wouldve done the whole thing! Could be a dope freestyle sorta vibe! :smiley:

1 Like

sounds good =)
keep working on the songs.

the sampling work is nice yea like @zwolfgang said.

and your rapping sounds good too. I like your voice.

2 Likes

I like your flow, the beat could use some work but I’m not a producer, you should link up with @zwolfgang and @Jonnybegood and Collab, also the picture of that dog is epic.

2 Likes

@zwolfgang thanks man I appreciate it i use mpc studio yeah it took mea couple years to do the sampling I little better

1 Like

Yeah that would be fun to collaborate with @zwolfgang @Jonnybegood there stuff is dope

1 Like

For sure man! Hit me up if oyu ever wanna collab!

1 Like

Alright sounds :ok_hand: good @zwolfgang

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.