Ok. So maybe it’s from spending the day in public, but am I

Really psychotic? The being followed just seems so real! Seriously. I know people can think things that are totally wrong. I do. But it’s just so darned real to me.

I feel like I’m not mentally ill and I really am being followed etc. If it’s not real, I’m seriously off my rocker. While I enter food into my diary, I know they’re judging me on that. If I have sex, they’re talking about it and and watching. If I try clothes on they’re judging me over my size etc etc. It’s truly awful.

It’s constant and never goes away. No matter the meds! That’s why it’s so real to me. I’m literally religious about taking my meds. It’s so frustrating that they won’t leave me alone!

3 Likes

I am being followed too. I have upped my medication.

But they are still following me.

It really makes me feel…

Anyway, I don’t know what it is exactly.

But I understand the feeling of it feeling real.

You aren’t alone in that.

2 Likes

It feels real but also a little ‘unreal’ at times.

1 Like

I don’t know about psychotic, but it’s definitely a delusion.

That sounds like delusions of reference.

That sounds like paranoia.

You just have to make a leap of faith and trust those around you.

3 Likes

I’m sorry you’re being followed too. It’s so awful! I just want privacy! I want to live life without judgment of my every imperfection!

1 Like

I’m trying @everhopeful . I really am. It’s just so hard. Ugh! I’m really frustrated.

2 Likes

Did any medication ever get rid of it for you?

Yes the word is hypercritical. I personally think it might be coming from my own shadow. I need to do some shadow work. I don’t know why it only happens to some ppl. Wen perhaps everyone has a shadow of ‘good and bad’. It is a mystery.

Not saying this is necessarily the case 4 others. It’s just how I feel 4 myself

@ZmaGal

No. Meds stopped Satan from visiting me. They also stopped animals and birds from communicating with me. But nothing stops the men from following me

2 Likes

What is shadow work?

1 Like

I started staying in my room 90 percent of the time to keep those thoughts away as much as possible. I know this isn’t healthy, I don’t guess lol but I don’t have the thoughts if I’m not out there.

1 Like

I totally get it @Turtle41 . I’m sorry you’re going through this too

1 Like

Carl Jung spoke about a realm in our mind that we suppress for some reason. And how it is good to try and dig it out from the unconscious/subconscious.

For example perhaps I think I’m okay but if I think about it more deeply I may realise oh actually I could do with doing this and that differently.

This is in my personal situation.

1 Like

I don’t really understand what you’re saying. I guess I could read about Jung’s theories

1 Like

I really don’t wanna guilt trip you though @ZmaGal

Perhaps for example recreational drugs can do some serious damage, perhaps not. Perhaps only in some ppl perhaps not.

Perhaps it has to do with sensitivity, whatever that means, perhaps not.

But just know that you are trying your best and that’s what matters the most

1 Like

To be honest I might be screwed for life. With schizophrenia.
But imma GIVE IT MY BEST AND SEE IF I CAN kick this condition into remission :sweat_smile:

And I wish the same for you @ZmaGal

2 Likes

Good attitude @LittleMissSlothy

1 Like

My husband is concerned I have too many chemicals (meds) in my body. I sill plan to take all my meds. But that’s where he stands.

1 Like

I think you thought you should be punished for things that happened in past, but you weren’t
I think you suppresed those feelings in sub consciousness

2 Likes

Do you also have a running commentary? Do you hear those following you commenting in your head? That way you can be sure it isn’t real but a hallucination.