Oh folks. I just feel terrible - just awful

Am terrified to get out of bed. Am supposed to go grocery shopping today but there is zero chance of that.

Also really worried something bad is going to happen. Don’t want mum or dad to get hurt on the roads

1 Like

sounds like you have some symptoms, do you think it is a result of reducing the seroquel? maybe this is just short term but its still concerning, talk to your dr/cpn about it, can you phone your clinic?

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply buddy. Am feeling a little bit better now my morning meds have kicked in

1 Like

Try not to let the paranoia take control of you, as I know how mentally paralyzing that can be. We can’t fret about what hasn’t happened, nor can we let
it consume us…especially when we all face the same risks of injury or death happening at any given time. No one is promised tomorrow! Therefore, you cannot let your paranoia focus on the “possibility” of such negative things happening, as that really applies to each and every one of us at any time. We can’t stop living our lives or allow it to take over our thoughts. Your parents are here now! That’s all that really matters!! :wink:

2 Likes

That was beautiful @Persia

1 Like

Thank you! It was something I could relate to since I used to have episodes of paranoia very similar to that. I had to consciously change my thought process and condition my mind to focus on the things that were within my control instead of worrying about things I had no control over. Now I rarely experience paranoia. If I do, I try to catch it early before it consumes me. It’s now much easier for me to “think” my way out of it and come back to reality. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

As far as I am concerned I have only got the control I have BC of my meds

4 Likes

I sure hope you are feeling better now!!
Excessive worrying is never fun. When i first got diagnosed, i used to be like that all the time, it was maddening.

1 Like

Am feeling a bit better thanks! Just kinda intrusive worries and stuff - some that everyone gets and maybe some down to the psychosis. I can live with it though. It just gets overwhelming at times

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.