Not sz......cured for a nano moment!

i woke up this morning, i looked over the covers and saw the white ceiling above me…
i felt free of my illness, no anger, no sz, no nothing…free…

then i saw i big spider like creature as big as the bed walk along the ceiling, it peered down at me with it’s beady eyes’ and said " yes, you are still sz ".

then i spent 2 hours in pychosis…yeah !
take care

2 Likes

I get like this some mornings, funny thing is its before I take my first dose of meds. I will feel like everything is ok, then the irritability, anxiety, depression and paranoia begins - but just for a while, I feel, well ‘normal’

1 Like

yep, it’s a fun ride at sz wonderland…i am still looking for the white rabbit…oh wait, he just turned up and is making me a cup of tea…!?!
" two sugars for me, white rabbit, thanks "
take care

1 Like

I don’t know who invited the spider, but the rabbit has tea. I’ll take a lump.

1 Like

rude spider, bad, bad , bad spider !?!

" hey, white rabbit, joanne would like a cup of tea with one lump of sugar ".
the white rabbit could be heard shuffling in the kitchen…
take care

1 Like

Oh man. One time my general practitioner gave me an anti anxiety to help me sleep. The first day on it I felt what it was like to be normal. I don’t know how I knew, but I stood there for a moment and I just knew. This is how normal people feel.

It only lasted that day though. When I took it the next day and the day after that it didn’t do that.

1 Like

Haha,@darksith,you always make me laugh and I find your a creative person

2 Likes

Reminds me of those carnival rides where you go through and they pop creepy things up and around you to try and scare you…like looking to the dark on the right then all of a sudden up pops a skeleton dangling on ropes. Look over to left and a witch flies at on her broom stick cackling. Then above all else those creepy guys with the ventriloquist dolls. Those things can creep hell out of me sometimes.

2 Likes

I am a bit in awe of you for your courage on this one. Last time I saw a spider like that it was over my sister’s bed and I ran in, pulled her out of bed and ran outside with her. I was not calm at all. It took a while until I was able to get back into the house and see that the spider had left.

1 Like

It’s shelob, she’s a crazy bitch.

3 Likes

Why thank you so much, white rabbit!

1 Like

that’s funny, you and your sis must have lot’s of stories…
take care
p.s how was first class travel and the wedding, by the way are you in the first class section on this forum, do they serve champagne and caviar, is that what you and your sis consume whilst your reading all the posts ?

2 Likes

The flying was actually pretty cool. On such a short flight, no champagne and caviar… oh well, let them eat cake.

The wedding was huge and chaos at first, but then it all smoothed out and went well. It was Steampunk themed and I got to meet a lot of people… after a while that was really getting to me.

1 Like

wow, i am impressed with what you acheived, airports, planes , flying, lots of people, wedding chaos, you should be proud of yourself.
i just gave you a blokey punch on the arm for all that you acheived. good on you.
take care

2 Likes

No, she’s already dead. Frodo or Sam killed her.

Great line surprised, but it ended up causing Marie Antoinette to lose her head. You probably already knew that though.

1 Like

So you are hallucinating? I also feel ok for about a minute in the morning. Never knew this was a common occurrence. On a side note social security says I am no longer a paranoid schizophrenic.

1 Like