Schizophrenia.com

Not allowed to talk about them

I’m not allowed to talk about the voices. I saw my pdoc today. I couldn’t tell her everything. Voices yelled NOOOOO! In my ears. I said my head went blank when she asked what voices say. Maybe I could email her. Later. I got a new appt in january. I don’t have her mail address. I will see my shrink in a month too. Maybe I get a new chance to talk about it then.

Don’t listen to the voices in your head, Comatose, they are just ridiculous and ill. But you can be reserved when seeing a pdoc, it’s your right.

2 Likes

Write it down and hand it to her at your next appointment. Or email is a great idea!

3 Likes

I’ll write it down. I have a couple of weeks before I see my psychologist. I will write, delete in panic, write again, get paranoid someone might read it and delete it again. I’ve tried before. But this time I won’t delete it. I’ll write her a letter. And hand it to her when I see her. After that there is no turning back. Maybe my voices will settle when I expose them. I hope.

2 Likes

I’m sorry your voices are getting in the way of you talking to her. I’m sure they have their reasons however you are the important one and you can do this! I would try calling her office and asking for her email address. Sometimes the longer we put things off the harder it can be to do it. Our own self-doubt gets in the way.

2 Likes