Not all of us were planned babies

Because filthy lying ■■■■ doesn’t come up on the screen

I really felt the need to respond to your post. I don’t think you were a mistake. I also don’t think your parents deserved a better kid. Let me be the first to apologize to you for whatever has happened in your life that made you feel this way. No one should feel that bad. Take care of yourself. I will be thinking about you and hoping you start feeling better about yourself.

1 Like

I really shouldn’t even be alive right now honestly. I was a mistake I mean really I can’t even function I barely survive day to day. My parents try hard and yet I’m still just a screw up. If they had had a better kid at least they would have someone to be proud of. They spent so much time trying to “fix” me and it’s gotten them nowhere. I’m still just a freak, a nut job, crazy. They don’t admit it but they’re disappointed in me. They deserved someone normal.

I’m sorry I know you’re trying to make me feel better but I just feel too horrible right now im really sorry im really not trying to be rude i promise. I’ll try to keep your words in mind. Thank you.

I don’t think you are a screw up at all. I’m sure a lot of people would agree with me. I have trouble functioning myself from day to day. If you ask me they (your parents) are the ones with the problem. Instead of thinking they needed to fix you they should have accepted you the way you are. There are a lot of people who can’t have kids that wish they could so your parents should be grateful that they had you. I think we are all freaks and crazy and nut jobs in one way or another. I am very much glad that you are alive. I give you massive credit for being so open and candid about yourself. I think there are people that are proud of you, more than you realize. Please keep in touch with me. You will be on my mind and in my thoughts. Oh and by the way, I don’t think you were being rude at all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.