No Work for 2 days!

Still adjusting to 8 to 5 job.

On the bright side, it’s Friday!

10 Likes

Good job on having a job! And good luck on it. But yay Friday!

1 Like

Thanks so much!! I myself am surprised. I kinda thought nobody would hire me, it was a pleasant and unexpected surprise! The sza has wrecked havoc with my vocational life and with keeping a steady, upwardly-mobile employment trajectory. In fact, I came here to forum to vent about the gaps in my resume right after the interview for this job! Forum gave me excellent advice such as saying I was caring for someone who was sick (just don’t mention it was me), a boyfriend was taking care of me, I went traveling, etc…that I put into my little “for future reference toolbox.” Then they randomly gave me the job lol.

It’s been good. I have used a lot of information on social engineering on my closest coworkers. Namely, I compliment them daily, thank them, and plan to ply them with gifts of lunch. Nobody knows I’m sza, or have any disorder … it’ll be lonely but I’m used to it. I am infiltrating the normies again! MWAHAHAHA

4 Likes

You’re awesome, HQuinn!

1 Like

:nerd_face:

4 Likes

I’ll have to remember those explanations for lack of time at a job if I ever get back. I really hope to. Right now, I am just coding at home with a hope to some day make an open source project.

1 Like