I got a new job!

Provided I pass the drug test and background check, which I will no problem.

It’s going to be around 24 hours a week, a few bucks above minimum wage. This is a huge step for me, as I quit working back in October due to my second psychotic break. This is my first step back to rejoining society.

I hope it works out, I really want to work again. Please pray for me, or if you’re not into that then send good vibes my way, I’ll need all the help I can get!

23 Likes

Well done you. Hope it goes well for you. Keep that stress as low as you can and just do your job. Always a good way to go!

1 Like

I am so happy for you!
I wish you every success
Congratulations !

2 Likes

Thanks rogue one! I will definitely try to keep the stress low. My last job was as security and there was a lot of confrontation, which in part led to my second psychotic break. No more of that for me. I dont mind a little bit of confrontation, I can handle that well, but there was a ton of confrontation and it just became too much in my psychotic state of mind.

I’m good at avoiding work drama and I show up and do my job, so hopefully I can handle it.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Congratulations @Squanchy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! Good for you. Good luck. I hope you have so much fun at your new job.

Congratulations :balloon:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! What will you be doing?

1 Like

I’m so happy for you! Hope everything goes well at the new job.

1 Like

Setting up displays for vendors at a big retail hardware store. Sounds like a decent job to me.

1 Like

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

That’s great! :slight_smile: sounds like you can put your creativity to use! Well unless they tell you exactly how to do it

1 Like

I think there is some room for creativity as long as it properly shows the display. There is a plan, but you can slightly deviate from it.

1 Like

Cool. I hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.