Schizophrenia.com

No education

Am i The only one here without education? I dont went to secondary school (? Is that The english Word)
Ive had 2 Jobs so i have something on my CV.
Any succcess stories?

2 Likes

I didn’t make it through highschool.
I did do public school though

1 Like

Ok so how did it go? Do you work now?

1 Like

No hahaha im on disability because of the crippling schiz stuff. I did try to work. I do sell paintings sometimes. Think if i ever get the right medication I’ll be able to work just fine. I don’t feel hindered or less smart for missing out. Think i educated myself enough to not be totally dumb because of it. How about you, how’s it going? How’d working go for you?

1 Like

Ive had a cleaning job, which i liked. I once tried being a waitress it was horrible. Lol.

1 Like

I find it hard to deal with customers. I used to work in subway and i got paranoid and hid when people came in hahahahahaha. Cleaning would be a do able job. I think i might try at the retirement home, just taking them meals and cleaning up.

1 Like

I havent worked with service, u gotta be happy all The time and it can be hard. It gotta be some where where you feel comfortable. I feel The coworkers often are stressed and not always Nice.

1 Like

I’m currently studying, I just do it at very low intensity. I’ve done first year and part of second but have never had a job.

1 Like

Oh im happy for you.

1 Like

You can always find a job.If you find that you are under educated,you can always take some books (I do it),and educate your self in a way that you want.I’m trying to do that now,because I couldn’t manage to finish university.

4 Likes

Completed college, was about to attend university before I was DX’d.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.