Ninjastar helped save my life!

Last Monday I overdosed on Tylenol PM. @Ninjastar talked with me over messages. I’m so grateful! I reached out to my counselor, and he called an ambulance. I’m at the hospital now. I’ve never been at a hospital that lets you use the computer. I wanted to come on and tell Ninjastar thank you and tell everyone I MISS YOU!

29 Likes

Hugs. I’m glad you got help. Stay in there until you’re feeling better. It’s a safe place. It’s cool you can use the computer.

14 Likes

Take care of yourself @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter So glad you are okay!!! I was worried about you! :hugs:

2 Likes

It’s definitely hard to stay. but I’m being cooperative. My kids need me at home. My husband is missing work, and we might lose customers. The hospital cosst money. But i’m staying…

2 Likes

Thank you @anon78876561! I haven’t been at my best, that’s for sure!

2 Likes

Get better so that you CAN go home and take care of your family! Focus on getting better and healing!

2 Likes

I was worried and wondering about you too, glad you are safe and at the hospital

1 Like

Will do! Working on it!

I’m so glad you went to the hospital. It is a safe place to be if you are feeling suicidal. I’m proud of you for getting help. I know the hospital is scary and it sucks sometimes, but it is very helpful if you need to be stabilized. Get well soon! We all love you so much’

3 Likes

Thank you @Sardonic! It’s totally scary. I am wide awake at night!

1 Like

Glad you are safe now @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter.
Take care of yourself!

2 Likes

I hope you feel better. Any idea how long you’ll need to stay? Are you in a psych ward or in a hospital bed?

1 Like

And all I did was talk to you. You’re the one who reached out and got help. You’re the one who saved your life.

8 Likes

Glad you’re okay @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter!

@Ninjastar that was really awesome of you!

5 Likes

Hope you get better @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter. Hang in there.

4 Likes

Hang in there! I’m glad you went to the hospital! ((Hugs))

3 Likes

I have never tried to end my life, and I have never said to anyone that I wanted to. That is just not how I am.

1 Like

@FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter I’m so glad you went to the hospital. Thank God you listened and called your counselor. We’d really miss you otherwise. And you have so much to offer this world!

3 Likes

we all love you and are glad you’re still with us!

2 Likes

aww @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter I am saddened you tried to take your life but I hope you see that you need to stay with the ones that love you. please try to enjoy your hospital visit…

4 Likes