Nice but poor boyfriend should I keep him?

I think that love matters, back in 1992 I was this poor young man from eastern Finland and still my American fiancee married me in America… love matters … she was so much richer than I was … love matters …

4 Likes

There’s so many reasons that when I’m a famous rapper I’m gonna donate at least 75% of my money to charity. Humility, I’ll never get worse, someone will marry me for me and not my money, it’s for a good cause, I’m not materialistic, and money doesn’t buy happiness. I’m married with the game, not for the money, but for the name. I’d like to attain… ppl don’t get how serious I am about this…

Does he have a roof over his head? Food to eat every day? Fresh water? If yes, he is richer than 80% of the world’s population

4 Likes

This is like this Russia story … back in 1999 Russians struggled to pay their loans and according to the news today, Russians are buying American loans today … in the 17 years they became powerful in the world … it is love that matters … some people loved Russia so much in 1999

Most of us here are top 15% in the world.

2 Likes

Dump him now hes better off its not wrong to have preferences when it comes to issues of finance etc in a potential partner but it is wrong knowing you have such a preference and leading them on I hope for your sake you dont gain the weight back and find yourself being dumped by your new bigger fish. You know a mans wallet isnt his worth just like a number on a scale isnt yours.If he was asking his buddies oh should i stay with her what if she gains the weight back OMG youd hit the roof just sayin

4 Likes

I suppose I have written ‘love’ many times already but here is some more LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE …

3 Likes

In the intelligence world they may say ‘trust yourself, they trust you, you trust them’

but in love you may say ‘love yourself, they love you and you love them’

these were some voices I had in 1999 … I also was taught to dive and come back again, basically diving to the mass of the information and then coming back to the surface again … just some voices I had … maybe it was their covert training program …

In America strange things happened … well long time ago … but I think it was their covert intelligence agent training program ,

It’s a word I’ll never get enough of :smiley:

I developed the instant ideal body image total makeover

Social networking is tearing apart relationships and forming new ones people tend to think that the grass is greener in the other side

This reminds me a little of what happened a few months back. The guy asked me what I earned and about my savings. This in my opinion was the first sign that he was after my money more than me but I was blinded a bit cos I liked him. In all honesty I don’t earn much but above the minimum wage. And I don’t have many savings either. I told him that. After a while it did end.

But what he doesn’t know is I don’t have much saved in the bank cos I had taken that out and invested most of it in a share of a property.

As a family we have three houses. I do wonder if he’d had dumped me if he knew that.

3 Likes

I don’t think you can ask someone that unless you are in a serious stage in a relationship.

Money
Love life
next move

Private

Funny you say that. He had that exact same quote on his insta.

so you did not react? I have seen the quote on Insta too but It makes sense with me :smiley:

I don’t think it is very serious… he could have a whole bunch of reasons for asking you that.

1 Like

Honestly I think people put too much importance on this stuff, including me. Oh he is like this, like that, he is overweight, he does not have a job etc. If you like someone that’s it. When I met my current other, I liked him, we got a long so it’s good. I did not check his wallet size, hairstyle, body. Somethings I liked, some not. :slight_smile:

#chillax

1 Like

Well he kept going on about how one of his dates asked him about his earnings and he left for the bathroom never to return. I mean it was wrong of her to ask and extremely immature of him to react that way. How can you just leave a date like that. I could have done the same thing all those times he asked but argh. And we only dated like two months.

Unpopular opinion time. The most important thing in a relationship isn’t love, or passion, or sexual attraction. Those things matter, but they develop slowly over time. The primary thing is whether or not you can work together as a team. You need to be able to make up for each other’s deficits, and augment each other’s strengths. My husband is good at cleaning, I’m good at cooking. He is stable and grounds me when I am having mood swings. I can give a killer massage when his bad back acts up.

Since you want kids, it’s important to ask if you think this guy will be able to be the second parent you need. Making money is part of that. When I started dating, I knew I would need someone who at least made enough money to support a family. That’s not being a gold digger. That’s being practical.

5 Likes

well @Ninjastar I think that your partner is a sucker if he makes more than you.