Need some love and reassurance

Yeah, it was this link and this picture.

They were all super basic. Things you’re taught day 1 of any sort of therapy or psych service.

Ugh. I’m sorry I’m a broken record. I’m just so miserable right now. I haven’t felt this depressed in a really long time. It’s bringing up all kinds of what ifs. And how I never learn. I mean, you’d think after my health problems killed 1, 2, 10 babies I wouldn’t keep trying. But I did. I thought she got lucky, but here we are. Doomed to chronic pain for the rest of her life.

■■■■ me.

Little LED wouldn’t exist at all if you had decided not to have a biological child. A world without Little LED would be simply unimaginable.

2 Likes

I don’t know about doomed. Wasn’t little LED happily picking dandelions earlier today??

Yes. But this is just the beginning. It’ll get worse as she gets older.

A world without my son seems unimaginable, yet here we are.

1 Like

It’s days like this I wish I could drink myself into oblivion, or maybe pick up cutting again, or binge and purge a few times. Anything to make me feel some sort of control/relief. I just feel so helpless.

1 Like

You are in control and you’re not helpless. I think you are blaming yourself for something you’re not responsible for. Biology. And you’re getting way ahead of yourself. Little LED is just fine and she’s going to be just fine. Who knows what her challenges will be. But she will be loved.

1 Like

Love isnt enigh ti save hen . Lovr dudnt sabe sny uf them.

do you think you will make it through the night…I’m awful worried about you @LED

@LED. Are you ok? Your post is full of typos. You didn’t take anything, did you? :worried:

You’re a great mother stay strong

@LED, I’m very worried about you. I hope you are safe. Please get help if you feel like taking extra pills to sleep, that could be really dangerous.
You are a great mom and a really cool, smart person. And you’ve got your little ones to look after and your husband too.
I am praying that you are okay and will feel better.

Oh @LED. I am so sorry that you are feeling this pain. :cry:

If you can, please let us know that you’re ok.

If you’ve taken something you’re not supposed to, call 911 or tell Mr. LED right now!

1 Like

@LED I hope you are okay. Please check in with us. I had to unlist your thread per site policy, but everyone who responded here can still reply and support you.

@jukebox @eighteyedspy23 @Moonbeam @anon1517417 @Ninjastar

Sorry for the worry, I’m fine.

4 Likes

Hey! How are you feeling today?

Better than yesterday. Still pretty depressed.