Need help surviving today!

A day for you another agains you. That’s how life goes so hang in there the darker time will fade sooner or later and you will resume sober.
give something new a try. Break the routine for a while you will feel better.

By the way.I’m not in better shape than you but certain some things matter to live for and endure the hardships. I send you my prayers.

God bless you. Keep well

2 Likes

Please know that tommorow will be different!
Join a group-just do it. Just one step can make the whole
world change.
Much love OO*

how’s today going thus far? it’s early as hell here, but maybe not where you are. i don’t know. but thought i’d say good morning/afternoon/evening, as the case may be.

I’m sorry this is happening to you. The drinking is not going to help… it’s eventually just going to make it worse.

I wish you could talk to your girlfriend and maybe she could also help you get the focus off the people your seeing around you and get out and away and feel better… just for a moment… and then once you find that moment… go back to it.

I stopped drinking to get drunk, or drinking too much. It was too risky and I honestly just don’t enjoy it. I know someone who stopped doing drugs, but then started drinking heavily almost every other day. I’m thinking that I need to stop buying or driving him to the liquor store, even for wine. I’m going to say that I am no longer supporting any alcohol whatsoever because he doesn’t have the best handle on it. If you keep drinking you will develop a severe problem. There are people who have to have alcohol or will get sick from alcoholism. Alcoholism doesn’t run in my family, and I avoid it.

Good luck! Find supportive friends or a group to help you recover. Pray or set goals and try to remove doubt or guilt. Take it one step at a time.

my voices threaten the same as yours but it hasn’t worked so far. my shrink says if a voice can threaten and then carry out a tactile attack then i must be unique and that only helps my case further. it’s virtually unheard of for voices to be able to carry out tactile attacks, much less predict them months in advance. in order for that to happen i must have multiple personality disorder or be posessed by spirits…which funnily enough is what the voices say they are.

2 Likes

I feel I’m under a real time mind warp training cycle. Like some type of interrogation where I just am cloaked in how these things could happen. Bryan tells me to let it go, but these people are supposed to be my leaders…I have a real hard time coping with all this. I’m on year 7 and it just seems to get worse.

And yesterday was just a flub up, here I am again nearly noon and haven’t even showered. I’m so sick of this type of life and it seems so real to me. But I don’t freak out, even when they rape me. I just lock up more and dunno how they do it. How in the hell can you do this type of ■■■■ to people…? A real living person is a human being, they seem to be human too. THey are everyday people I look up to, and they hate my guts. It’s a huge organized organic growing force that’s making my head cave in not explode.

http://meetville.com/images/quotes/Quotation-Manly-P-Hall-thinking-world-quality-Meetville-Quotes-119375.jpg

I know exactly how you feel. I came from a family function where i found out all the things people have been saying behind my back. I was a past user, and have realised that using actually makes my symptoms worse. I think sometimes when people treat us badly it is easy to think that we deserve it in someway and end up hurting ourselves more than they hurt us. But i honestly think the best revenge is to keep going and prove them wrong because they really are not worth us destroying our own lives over. I hope this helps in some way

And if it means anything you have actually helped me because i was feeling lower than dirt until i read your post…ty

1 Like