Names Strangers Call Me

Sir…Boss…Chief…Dude…The Man…Big Guy…

I’m 50 years old but when I shave and wear my ballcap, I look a lot younger…hence all of these nicknames I guess.

8 Likes

i was called David today, i said thats not my name and she said i looked like somebody else lol

apart from that i don’t get called anything

I used to get called ‘sir’ a lot in my drinking days. It’s funny how police officers can make it sound so disrespectful.

4 Likes

Hunny or Sweetie.

I get called “Hov” all the time…apparently people think I’m Jay-z…I’m like “nah u got the wrong guy” then theyre like “oh damn”

1 Like

I find it insulting when people refer to me as “buddy”. I ain’t your buddy, buddy.

4 Likes

hey buddy ole pal!

2 Likes

OMG you got a Hamlet’s quote :heart_eyes:

I ain’t your pal, friend!

5 Likes

I’m not your friend, guy!

4 Likes

I’m not your guy, buddy!

I get called darling a lot.

4 Likes

Aussie here so mate a lot.

1 Like

People call me “Sir” here in Maryland. We are below the Mason Dixon Line. I think they think we’re still in the army. Were still fighting the War of 1812 or the Civil War. Even my stepfather calls me "Sir."
I hate getting called “Martin.” I’m 74. People can’t be that familiar with me.

Yes, sir. I will call you sir Martin from now on.

“Your Excellency”
“Numnuts”
“Zues”
“Hey handsome”
“Goat seducer”
'Bruce Springsteen"
“Damn Californian tree hugger”

4 Likes

miss

Hey look, it’s @77nick77 hugging those California redwoods again :smile: :peace:

3 Likes

I love me some redwoods.
I’ve actually visited the giant redwoods forest up in northern California. No, I did not hug a tree, but I did give one of them tips on what horse was favored to win at the next race at the Bay Meadows horse track.

2 Likes