My wife has bad heart disease

and I don’t know how much longer she’s going to live. She had a heart attack two months ago and they’ve seen the necessity recently to put her on 24 hour cardiac monitoring at home.

And if that isn’t bad enough, she’s has 3b chronic kidney disease. But I told her just the other day that I married her because I loved her and not because she’s in perfect health.

And, she had a chest pain incident today requiring hospitalization. And that’s where she is now, in the hospital.

And I can’t visit her because she’s on the other end of town, I don’t drive or own a car, and they don’t allow visitors with the covid situation anyway.

3 Likes

Oh no. I’m very sorry. Hopefully she is able to heal quickly and has plenty of time ahead.

4 Likes

Sending hugs and good vibes @SkinnyMe.

:heart:

2 Likes

Sorry your wife is in the hospital.

I hope she gets well and can come home soon.

2 Likes

Gee, that’s too bad. I hope the best for both of you.

2 Likes

Dr. Kempner diet can heal kidneys from failure. Only diet I know that can do that helps with heart disease also.

Nattokinase can open up blocked arteries as well.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Nothing heals kidney failure,

You can slow it down, but you can’t regain progress once it’s lost.

My mother in law has battled kidney disease for years, we tried all kinds of diets,

She still ended up on dialysis.

3 Likes

I’m sorry @SkinnyMe

2 Likes

You poor thing! That’s so hard to deal with. I’m so sorry your wife is sick.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this :broken_heart: ((hugs))

1 Like

https://nutritionfacts.org/2016/08/16/introducing-the-kempner-rice-diet/

About 2/3rds of kidney disease sufferers recovered.

1 Like

I’m so sorry. I hope your wife is able to heal soon and you can somehow see her.

Take care.

:dove:

1 Like

So sorry your other half is in hospital. Wishing you both the best and hope it’s sorted out quickly.

1 Like

They were talking about putting more stents in and everything and then, the next morning they sent her home with a diagnosis of “chest pain due to psychological stress”. Ha ha. Now she’s mad at the doctors for thinking she’s crazy.

But they told her she was correct in getting it checked out because her chest pain had been a 9 on a 1 to 10 scale.

2 Likes

Glad she’s ok. 15

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.