My therapist is a monster

He didnt ■■■■■■■ care about anything. Ive never seen such a lifeless and dead individual. I dont think he wants anything to get better. That guy just wanted to get through the multiple choice worksheet as fast as possible and get me out of the building. I want to make him cry. He doesnt want to help he just wants me to get worse. The receptionists in the building were literally more concerned about my wellbeing than he was. I cant believe this guy is in a position of helping others. He lives in hell. I can tell that hes spent his entire life in demonic institutions that destroy people’s souls and turn them into repressive aliens. He’s just like the ■■■■■■■ quack counsellors from my high school. He didnt understand a ■■■■■■■ thing that i said. All he wanted to do was put me in a box and couldnt get that i didnt want to be in a box like him. What a lame poindexter. I guess im going back in a week but my only intention now is to bully him until he cries because he’s obviously never questioned a thing in his life. He’s just an incompetent shell. He’s a computerbrained slug who presses buttons all day. How the ■■■■ does a mindless drone like that get a masters degree? He took classes in philosophy in college and yet hes never even heard of deleuze. It just proves deleuze’s point that education is nothing more than a repression factory that empties people’s brains of any individual asperities and polishes them into computers plugged into the arboristic signifier regime.

Find another therapist?

1 Like

Hey not tryna trigger you but I think sometimes doctors detach themselves emotionally on purpose…it’s because if they don’t they can have burn outs, so they have to detarch and behave like they don’t care to go on providing help…anyways hope you can find a new one If you don’t like them

1 Like

Sorry im venting right now but i just felt really silly talking about my private thoughts in such a sterile and clinical way, like theyre not real. He made me feel like im supposed to have everything figured out when i really dont know anything about myself.

1 Like

I shouldnt have told him about the demon. He probably thinks im just making it up.

Sounds like you’re having a really strong reaction to this therapist. Maybe there is a way for you to express your feelings to the therapist without bullying him?

2 Likes

I have to wait a whole week to say anything though. I got so crippled with anticipation of this thing and then when it happened it was just administrative bs and pigeonholing.

I dont think i even have a psychological problem i think i have a spiritual problem. I listened to demons and i paid the price. Ive sold my soul and a shrink cant help that. It’s all a waste. I dont know what im even doing on a schizophrenia web site, thats not whats wrong with me.

Dude, you can’t sell your soul. That’s fictional. As much as people talk about that, it really isn’t a thing.

I understand that it distresses you, but you need to think logically. Demons don’t exist. Demonic institutions do not exist. No e of that mythological stuff is real. If it was, we’d have concrete proof all over the place. More than anecdotal stuff from people.

And there’s a lot of delusional people our there that claim every bad thing that happens is because of demons. That’s not so. Sometimes bad things just happen. That’s ok because good stuff happens, too.

You really should ask for a different therapist if this one is not working for you. Do you go to a clinic with limited options?

2 Likes

There is no proof of demons because they dont have bodies. They live in the unconscious. They use the repressed desires of pre-oedipal human minds to create things like money and cars and computer networks. The Renaissance was a revolution caused by demonic takeover and we’re still trapped in it.

No, they don’t. That’s a delusion. There’s no such thing as demons, physical or incorporeal.

Believing there are just opens pathways to delusion. You need to get away from be living in mythological creatures. Also, avoid any religion because once you have religious delusions participating in it makes it worse.

Im sorry we have a disagreement but i feel like youre trying to gaslight me. Saying everyone who’s in a church is a schizo sounds like an absurd claim. I dont even believe in god or angels i just believe that we’re in a world of evil spirits that use humans as toys.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.