My son is at it again

He’s cooking dinner. He came home with a pile of groceries. He wanted to some new recipes. Tonight he’s making Rainbow rotini with Italian sausage and peppers and marinara. He got his own spices to try and everything. Tomorrow he wants to make a spicy dish with ground turkey, brown rice and black beans. For that he got some jalapenos. He also got himself some spicy kimchi to try. He’s turning into quite the cook.

22 Likes

Wow that all sounds amazing!!!
Sounds like a good kid.
How old is your son?

1 Like

Oh, he’s a great kid. He’s 19 now. It’s hard to believe my baby is a man now. I guess that means I’m old.

4 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation: Is he your oldest? Youngest? Only child?

2 Likes

he’s my youngest. I have 5 step children and 2 biological children. My oldest is 40. I’m 53 lol

1 Like

OMG it was so good! He’s a natural cook actually. He hardly needed any help at all.

1 Like

The kitchen looks like it’s never been cleaned ever, lol

Sounds good!

Your son sounds like he’s quite the smart chap. :slight_smile:

1 Like

well how nice…I haven’t cooked in a while…we’ve been eating ham croissants and ramen noodles with cheddar…

1 Like

That’s awesome! Sounds yummy

1 Like

Very Cool @Leaf. Being a good cook is such a great skill and it sounds like some decent food. Enjoy.

1 Like

My numb mouth is waking up thanks to the wonderful cooking of my provider. It sounds like you are in for a lot of tasty opportunities, yourself.

1 Like

Nice to have a live in chef!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, I know. I feel so spoiled when he cooks for me. He really is a good cook for how young he is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.