My mother when I was very little was promiscuous

I just wonder sometimes. But my dad and I look a lot alike. Too late now though. She could have messed with a guy that looked similar to my dad.

When my mom died she was a good person

2 Likes

I hope your dad is your biological dad. But, he’s still your dad if not because he raised you.

2 Likes

I think my mom was basically the town bike. Pretty sure everyone had at least one ride.

2 Likes

My mother was very wholesome when she died.

3 Likes

I’m glad your mother found herself. When my mother died, she was still bitter about my sz. We were not happy together, sad to say. It’s difficult for me to find closure about her.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry :disappointed:. Write a letter to her then rip it up and flush it. Like you’re saying good bye to the pain she caused you

1 Like

You’re the spittin’ image of your Dad.

1 Like

Haha :laughing: it’s a good thing! I guess it’s too late for a paternity test. And if it were another guy how in craps sake’s would I find him?

I didn’t know your Dad had died. I’m so sorry for that unanswered question.

1 Like

No. My dad didn’t die. Did I type that? Oopsy!!

Then it’s not too late for a paternity test.

1 Like

@PinCushion Oh no! You thought that meant my dad died? Sorry for the confusion. No. I just meant we’re so old now that a paternity test would be futile. Haha :laughing:

I don’t think paternity tests are affected by age.

1 Like

Haha. No. That’s not what I’m saying. At this point. I’m 45. I don’t care if he’s my bio dad or not. He raised me. He’s my dad.

2 Likes

Man, it’s easy to misunderstand when we’re just dealing with a printed page.

1 Like

My mom I don’t think has ever cheated on my dad and I’m pretty sure not vice versa either. My parents have a really good family value. I sometimes rebelled against that because of my bad mental health. But now I’m pretty sure I wanna love my parents more regardless of any moral disagreement I don’t need to change them. Just live within my means and express myself and enjoy myself. I’ve been a bad son at times but now I read something in the Ramayana that made me appreciate my family more. It’s good to feel healed a bit.

My grandmother though cheated on my moms dad who raised her to give birth to my mom. It’s a complex story :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah. I get it. My grandfather’s hair was black as coal. My dad caught my grandmother in bed with another man whose hair was not black. My dad has black hair. My uncle his brother has blonde hair and blue eyes.

2 Likes

That makes one of us.

1 Like

My mother always was a kind person. She was just messed up. She was diagnosed diabetic type 1 at eight years old. My dad told me that my grandfather physically abused her. Idk. I don’t think my mom’s family will admit that

My mother would give you the shirt off her back.

1 Like

Imma stop ranting about mine and just say that it makes me happy when I hear that others got along with their parents because the world needs more of that, yo.

2 Likes