My mind is constantly worried

It can be obsessive, it worries from everything etc etc… I worry before every small task, which requires to see people outside or even from the smallest possible body gestures etc etc…
Can my zyprexa calm my worries one day? Even after years? Please, tell me if its possible… I guess the aps are not the best against the worries, but the pdocs doesnt know another non addictive alternative…
It feels like my mind is not ‘‘open’’… I guess its just oppressed by worries, plus my thinking is screwed up… I think, but i have crazy thoughts, which doesnt help my functionality :frowning:
Please tell me, that the ap is capable to calm down those worries? Maybe after some time? :confused:
Have happy holidays too!

You could try L-theanine maybe. That’s not addictive and it can calm you down.

If there is a tryptophane in it, its not for me. I am sensible even on tryphtophane. It makes me more anxious even.
But @everhopeful, why the zyprexa doesnt calm my worries? :confused: … It works like this for my other ill friends, but not on me… Maybe i was too sick before, so i’ll need more than three years on it… But i have my doubts…

1 Like

Have you tried anti depressants for your anxiety yet?

Yes, they raise my body anxiety sensations and my paranoia…

1 Like

Abilify doesn’t calm my worries either. I also take this (broccoli sprout extract)

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Source-Naturals-Broccoli-Sprouts-Extract-60-Tablets/2456

That does a good job of calming my worries. Maybe you could look into that ?

Ok, thanks, my friend… Yeah, i guess my biggest suffering comes from my worries… I didnt have before insight on this, but i guess i am worried till hell, yeap. From everything… And from what i know, the aps are not good against anxieties, isnt it? My body sensations should come from this issue also i guess, not really from the sz…
Oh yeah… Also being like this since kid made me have disabilities in my thinking… I even cant often eat. My brain doesnt work on this even…

1 Like

I am curious, people… Does your ap relaxes your mind? Cause nothing like this here… Believe me, i tried for ten years all the possible aps, never calmed my worried mind… It sux that it affects my body too…
But really, do you feel your mind relaxed by your ap? I guess you should feel even some kind of sedation?.. Nothing like this here, yeah… I hate this… Its painful to obsess, to have racing thoughts, to worry to such a point, that you cant even swallow…

my ap takes my terror down a notch to extreme anxiety.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.