My family is awful

Ok well thats about it they suck. Just they suck. Thanks alot fam. Booooooo

1 Like

Sometimes you’re on your own with this disease.

2 Likes

I know, I told my husband what the drs told me at my last check in and it wasn’t even anything definite and he looked like he was going to vomit then changed the subject. My mother is mean two of my sisters have disowned me not for being sick but one of them her husband was abusing me and she refuses to believe it and says im just crazy and the other one took her side because i had her dog for 6 months she wouldn’t buy it food she wouldn’t come see it and it started getting aggressive with my children so i said come get him or I’ll take him to the shelter and now shes all of a sudden against me lying on me just blatant lies and everyones like thats not true and then she back tracks and lies about lying, my stepmother wont text me back i just im done with everyone im done

1 Like

Ive been crying out for six years to everyone help me theres something not right help me please noone cares Its like if someone comes to you with a gunshot wound you help them get help , but if they cant see it the wounds or the sickness they step over you

3 Likes

If people are abusive to you, avoid them as much as you can. Family or not. People seem to think they have a right to your business because they are family but they don’t. They need to be invited into a relationship. They can’t just barge in. My mom’s family was like that. Very nosy, jealous, intrusive, pushy. They felt it was their right because they were a cousin or an aunt or whatever. I can live without every one of those nosy, jealous Mother Fuckers.

Sorry, lol. I went left on ya. I have family I would rather not deal with too. many of them are dead now so they are no threat to me anymore.

2 Likes

I agree that’s prettymuch what my therapist said too, without the cursing hehehe thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like