My family has given up on me

I am so sorry. I understand everything you said. My husband was so abusive I finally got a divorce. I know how bad you feel when all of this stuff happens to you, I didnt realize that it was the illness that made me feel like that. I know it took a lot to write this. But thank you so much

Thank you, I think I will contact them.

You are right, they push me to work, at one point in my life I was successful. But 4 years ago I got a divorce because my husband was abusing me. I just lost everything. Now that I am calmer they think I should work again, but its like I lost my memory. I feel really dumb now. I think its the meds but I do have to have them. I was really close to my family. I loved my kids and grandbabies so much. I would give them anything. They expect me to be the way I used to be. Where I was there for them, but when I needed them so much they turned against me. Iā€™m just lonely and want to be loved. Not by a man. Just need to be able to go to someone when I am falling apart. I dont have that. I just really need a true friend. And I dont have one.

1 Like

I know you are feeling low. You have lost some family, but give everyone ( including yourself ) some time.
See what happens as you heal. NAMI can hook you up.
Also, you have friends here O

In my profession, I have lost many elderly whom I served. I always felt good talking about their high-spiritedness with others open to listening.

What I am saying is, if you want to share the Full of Life moments of your family members at times, I encourage you to do so.